Rumors and Shopping

It is now the tenth of July and nothing much has happened since the creation of the marriage law. Some couples are married already and some have given up their magic. Everyone in the Weasley clan including Harry and Hermione have been planning their weddings or have moved in with their partners. Ginny and Harry now leave in Grimmauld place with Kreacher. Ron has yet to propose or even move in with Susan. Now the girls (Molly, Susan, Angelina, Aubrey, Parvati, Padma, their mothers, Hermione, Luna, Ginny and Narcissa) are going dress shopping while the boys (Harry, Blaise, Lucius, Arthur, George, Percy, Draco, Xenophilius and Theo)hang out at Malfoy Manor. Ron had been invited, but choose not to come.

Draco's POV

"So Theo who did you get paired with?" Blaise asks. We were all sitting in the living room with a butter beer or fire whisky. Ever since the war added the Manor had changed a lot and now feels more like a home then a prison.

"Pansy, but she is cheating on me with someone or someones" Theo replies taking a sip of his fire whisky. "I don't know how we got paired together, we have nothing in common and she sleeps with everyone" he tells us.

"Sorry about your partner mate" I say placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Any idea who she's doing it with?" Harry asks.

"Yes, I could have sworn I see red hair on her bed" Theo states.

"Do you think it was Ron's hair?" Blaise asks.

"My son does not cheat" Mr Weasley states and Percy nods his head in agreement.

"You gotta admit Dad, Ron has exactly being himself since the marriage law appeared and he wasn't paired with Hermione" George states.

"He has a point Mr Weasley, I've none Ron for years and he has never acted like this before" Harry states. "Not mention he always had a short temper and it's only been shorter since the law was past" he adds.

"I agree with Potter, I may not know Weasel  will but not even I have seen him act this way not even towards me" I state.

"That's not even the worse of it" Theo states.

"Want could be worse?" Father asks him.

"I think Pansy maybe pregnant, she has been sick the last few days and we haven't done it. So the baby isn't mine" Theo explains. "I'm going to the ministry tomorrow to report her instead of going to work. It's when she usually has a guy over, so they'd catch her red handed and she along with the guy will be sent to Azkaban" he states.

"But what happens if she is pregnant?" Blaise asks.

"She'll be held in a special cell until the baby is born and then there will be a paternity test done to see who is the father. If it isn't the one she is caught with, then they'll bring him in and give him a trail. The baby will then be adopted by one of the parents family or sent to an orphanage" Percy explains.

"I know Pansy's parents are disappointed in her and know they'd take the baby if no one else would" Theo states. We all fell silent as we drunk our drinks. I thought about want Hermione is doing right now and if she had found the dress yet. Father had already taken me to get measured for my three piece suit that is a dark blue and grey.

(Madame Malkin's) Hermione's POV

"I had the whole place booked out for the day just for us" Narcissa tells us as we reached Madame Malkin's. As I entered the store I noticed it had been taken over by wedding and brides maid dresses. Draco and I had decided on a blue/grey colour scheme for the wedding. We were still deciding the guest list, cake, food and decoration. Narcissa talked me into having the reception at Malfoy Manor and we are having the actual wedding at the Burrow like the other couples.