Chapter 7

Annie's Pov:
We got to the water things.
Hayden went through it. He told me to, but I didn't. Jayden was there 2.
I was "arguing" with Hayden about me going through the water things. He grabbed my hand and took me close to the water things. I pulled and ran back. He came and told me he was sorry. He picked me up and carried me to then. I told my mom "I give up." She laughed. He carried me In. He was so carful to not get me wet. When he put me down,I was about to run. He held me back bc he water shot up. I ran back to the gang.
Hayden's Pov:
Annie ran away. I ran after her. I don't want her to get wet but I want her to come with me.  Idk if she is ok with me picking her up. She didn't wrap her legs around my waist.  Actually I think I know why, her mom was recording and we never told our fans. She might be scared cuz Kenzie might do something.
Annie's pov:
I told my mom if we could go back to go to the pool. She said sure. We got in the car. Me and Hayden sat all the way in the back. Jayden had to leave. Mom and dad sat in the front. Hayley and Hayden's dad sat in front of us. Me and Hayden were holding hands. I was laying my head on Hayden's shoulder. He was put his arm around me. Then he got a message. Idk who it was from bc he stopped putting his arm around me. So I put my head up.
Hayden's Pov:
I got a message from Kenzie.
* text Convo*(H-Hayden)(K-Kenzie)
K-hey, why did u break up with me??
H-Bc I realized how much I love Annie.
K-as in Annie L?
H-ya why?
K-I hate her, everyone ships u guys🙄
H-IK
K-r u 2 a thing?
H-no, I'm gonna ask her out 2 day I think , gtg bye.
K-bye, I guess
*End of convo*
I put the my phone away
*convo*(A-Annie)(H-Hayden)
A- who was that?
H-no one
A-can I see?
H-I said it's no one*kinda says in a annoyed/rude tone*
A-ok*says in a sad tone*
H-*Thinks- why did I just say it like that, it's our first fight. I don't want it to be caused by Kenzie. But she'll be mad I think. She's looking out the window and wiping her eyes. What did I do?
H-Annie?
A-What?*sad tone still*
H-I'm sorry for being rude
A-it's fine I guess
H-come here*Hold arms open*
*Annie goes back to him and hugs him tight *
H-it was Kenzie
A-ok*sad tone bc he lied ,thinks he still likes her*
H-what wrong??
A-I'll tell u at the pool.
H-ok?
*Annie's Pov:
I am looking out the window and I'm crying bc I think im not good enough for Hayden,and I think he still likes Kenzie.
Hayden's Pov:
Annie is crying. I hug her tight so she knows I'm here for her. I messed up by not telling her. Idk what she's gonna tell me. We get to the hotel we are both staying at. We go in and change into our bathing suits.I go to a sit and wait for Annie by the pool.
Annie's Pov:
Mom is vlogging and me and Hayley did the question of the day and ended the vlog. I went to Hayden and gonna tell him.
*Convo*(A-Annie)(H-Hayden)
*Annie walks to Hayden * See's Hayden to IG but didn't see what he was looking at bc he turned off his phone before she got a good look.
H-Come sit on my lap.
A-ok
*Annie sits on his lap.*

*Like this ^^ only Annie and Hayden, on a seat at the pool at night

*Like this ^^ only Annie and Hayden, on a seat at the pool at night. With their bathing suits.
H-what did u want to tell me?
A-I think that I'm not good enough for u, and that u still like Kenzie if u had to hide it from me. Also that I'm not pretty and that* gets interrupted by Hayden kissing her.*
*They stop kissing*
A-what was that for??
H-1 I like u and not Kenzie,2 u are good enough and pretty for me.3 I thought u would be mad if I told u.4 u would shut up and saying things that aren't true.
A-that feels good that u like me. And that I got this all cleared up.
H- one thing.
A-what?
H-I don't like u anymore
A-what???  U like Kenzie I knew it . * says in sad tone*
H-no I don't like her, I love u not like u and not that Kenzie girl is who she is
* they laugh *
A- u got me
H-yup
A-I love u 2
H-let's get our numbers.
A-ok mine is  123-456-7890
H- mine is 987-654-3210
A-ok, I have ur contact name as"Hayden 😘❤️"
H-ur's is "Princess 😘😍💖"
A-ok let's actually go in the pool
H-ok
A-I'm sad
H-why?
A-we only have 1 week and 4 days till I leave back to Maryland
H- well back the best of it
A-ok
* they all go back to the hotel, and go to bed.*

Sorry for not posting earlier today. I will try to post earlier tomorrow . //Should I make Kenzie get revenge and be successful or the plan fails??//