Chapter 12

Annie's Pov:
Me and Hayden see Johnny, he goes to Kenzie. Looks like she moved on 2. Then I see them kiss. Aww how cute that she took my advice I'm glad she did.
Hayden's Pov:
I'm glad Kenzie moved on, now me and Annie don't have to worry about her. She sees us and winks at Annie. I wonder why?
*convo*(H-Hayden)(A-Annie)
*whispering bc the  movie is playing *
H-why did she wink at u??
A-bc she took my advice .
H-what was ur advice??
A-I saw her at six flags and told her that she should leave us alone, and that Johnny looks at her like he like her. I also told her that if she thinks that's it's my fault that u Broke up with her, it's not bc she get jealous when u hang out with other girls that's are ur friends.
H-oh well thx for doing that
A-ur welcome
*they kiss 😘 *
*skip the movie till the end*
We go out and see Kenzie and Johnny. They come towards us
*convo*(H-Hayden) (A-Annie) (K-Kenzie) (J-Johnny)
K-thx Annie for the advice
A-ur welcome, that's what friends are for even though ur not really.
J-hey, let's all be friends instead,
H-uhhhhhh
J-I mean by being friends with the other couple
H-ohhhh, ya we should do it
A-ya
K-ya
*they all became friends with the other couple and lived happily *

That's the end. Sorry for up updating 🙃. I kinda ran out of ideas so I just came with a happy ending 🙃. What should I do next??

1- Hayden and Annie start as friends . Will their ship name ruin their friendship or will they realize their feelings for each other.

2-Annie and Brennan are dating. Then Annie and her family goes to LA for 1 week and moves their. She meets Hayden will she fall in love  with him or just friends with him??

3-other(comment what else u want to read)