When missed...

The smell of Sulphur filled her nostrils as she woke, the tower that kept her rumbled with the awakening of the day; Orodruin was erupting once more.

Aradheleth groaned at the wretched smell, covering her head with a pillow in a failed attempt to smother out the stench. Moving her body to do this, however, made her groan once again, but this time not out of disgust but out of pain. Her legs, particularly her thighs, ached relentlessly. Her womanhood too felt weighted and throbbed from the extent it had been ravished in recent days; The Dark Lord had been merciless in his fornications of her.

She would dare not complain, however, for his primal desires for her flesh ignited her own. She often craved his body upon hers like one driven mad by thirst stumbling suddenly across an oasis.

How could she possibly resist him, Annatar the Lord of Gifts, Maia, the most powerful being upon Middle-Earth? His physique was like a chiselled statue, as smooth as polished marble and as hard as stone. His silken hair, a silvery white like the ash that fluttered down from the mountain, flowed straight to the small of his back.

As she strained her eyes from sleep, she saw him standing by an open window, his hair fluttering from the wind, his tall, naked frame leaning against the cast iron shutter. His arms were crossed across his chest as he watched the lava of Orodruin dance and flow across the barren plains that surrounded it.

"Orodruin is greeting its new queen." He said silently, the rumbling of the mountain muting his words. He turned his glowing eyes to her then, taking in her spent form; the dark bruises contrasting with her tanned skin.

Her arms rested above her head, her ashen hair strewn about her naked breasts in streams of waves and tangles. A thin sheet of silk barely covered her womanhood from his gaze. She reminded him of the Lilthcrabanloth, 'Dark eye of the Raven flower'; A beautiful flower to be found only in Mordor, in Nûrn, the last place of lush wilderness. It was fragile like ash against the wind, so easily could its petals be wisped away. Yet the plant was resilient and would always remain, even if ash and brimstone were to befall it; it would stay strong to rise and bloom once again.

"Aradheleth..."

Her eyes opened once more as she rose her head to look at him, pulling her body up uncomfortably to be seated.

"Yes, master?" She questioned sweetly. The sweetness in her voice had little effect on his rather serious demeanour.

"Have yourself readied for the morning meal and come to the dining hall." He ordered her as he threw a gold laced satin gown around himself.

"Will we dine together?"

The Dark Lord rose an eyebrow at her. "Obviously." And with that, he walked out of the room and into the hallway, the giant iron doors immediately grinding closed behind him.

Aradheleth sighed as she dragged herself out of their gigantic bed, the bed sheets and blankets showing much evidence from their numerous sessions of coitus the night before. Looking up and out of the window the Dark Lord had previously been standing at, she could not tell whether it was still night or actually day. She could not remember ever seeing the sun or stars there since her arrival. How could she? The skies above Mordor were continuously filled with dense ash and clouds. She missed the far lights, much to her astonishment. Perhaps she could ask her husband if there were some places in her new homeland where she could fulfil this ridiculous yet intense need? But perhaps posing such a question was ridiculous in itself; Nothing in Mordor was left untouched by the ash clouds of Orodruin, so she thought.

The grand marble table was laden with an array of beautifully prepared exotic fruits as well as loaves of bread and cheeses. A morning meal perhaps too fit for a queen. The Dark Lord was already sitting at the end of the table, mindlessly fiddling with a piece of dragon fruit upon his plate, watching her as she entered the room. She bowed in obeisance and he motioned for her to be seated.