Chapter 13: Another Gone

"What's going on." I asked as I followed Miller out of my room. 

"Pikes sending out a team in Rover one at dawn to destroy another grounder village." He explained. 

I stopped and turned to him. "So what are we going to do?"  

"Kane's has a plan, he's going to--" He went quiet as we herd two other guards walking down the hall. Silently, we turned to walk ahead. "Kane's going to talk to Sinclair about sabotaging the rover so he can get arrested." He whispered. 

"Why?" 

"So he can get a message to Lincoln before its too late." 

there were so many questions floating around in my head. "What's the message?" I asked quietly. 

He looked around him to make sure no one was around to here. "Get ready. Tonight's a go."

-

I stood by the gate and paced back and forth, worried as I bite my nails. I could hear the alarms going off, calling all the guards to the lock up. It wouldn't be long now till Kane comes with Pike.

I ran over and waited, ready to open the gate once I saw the rover come speeding down the dirt rode. But just as Kane got closer, Bellamy jumped out in front of the rover with four guards behind him, all with their guns drawn.  

Kane was forced to slam down on his breaks to stop so he didn't hit them. I watched as he rubbed his forehead. I let out a sigh as a guard pulled him out of the rover and arrested him for treason. I turned my head and saw Bellamy looking over at me. That's when I realized I should probably get out of there before they figure out I was helping Kane. So I turned and quickly walked away from there.

-

Miller, Harper and I all sat in Millers room talking and going over some new plans when there was a knock on the door. I stayed seated in a chair that was pushed in a far corner of the room while Miller got up to opened the door. "What do you want?" he asked, oping the door so Harper and I could also see who was there. Bellamy and Monty made there way into the room without saying a word.  

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "What do you--" Bellamy put his finger to his lips, signaling for us to stay quiet. He pulled out a knife and the three of us jumped up and went to grab our guns. Bell put his hand up to try and show he wasn't going to cause any harm. He grabbed Miller. "Its okay." He whispered as he cut into one of the pockets. Once he was done he held up a chip. The three of us sighed knowing we had been caught. 

Monty covered the chip with black fabric. "The bag blocks the signal. Now we can talk." He told us. 

"Who put it in there." Miller asked.

"That's not important right now. Pike just sentence Lincoln and Sinclair to death alongside Kane." Monty explained.

"Are you trying to scare us?" I asked, crossing my arms. 

"No we're trying to help. I'm sure you have a plan to break them out. What can we do?" Monty asked. 

Harper shook her head. "What are you talking about?" 

Monty looked at her a little hurt and confused. "Harper come on."

"Look, we can help from the inside. To pull this off, we need people to hand them off to on the outside." Bellamy said. 

I shook my head. "We seriously don't know what you're talking about." 

Monty crinkled his brow looking between all of us. "You think we want them to die?" he asked.