Chapter 1

Alec POV

"Alec honey it’s time for school" there's mum

….

"Alec wake the fuck up" and Jace

….

"Are you still…." and that's Izzy. She pulls the cover from under me and I fall to the floor.

"ouch, Isabell!"

"YOU are going to make me late on the first day back."

"Ugh"

After getting off the floor and remaking my bed, I start getting ready. Picking out my usual black jeans and t-shirt and ran down the stairs as I slip on my black converse. I grab an apple and my bag kiss mum goodbye and hop into the back seat of Izzy's car before she can leave without me." let’s go, Wouldn't want to miss the first day of the semester now, would we?"

"Shut up alec, where’s Ja.."

"Off to hell!"

"Jace!!"

"What"

"Don't cuss in my car."

"Oh like you never cuss?" They continue to bicker until we get to our high school.

Izzy kicks us out of the car and drives back out to student parking lot to park her car, and to meet her 'not' boyfriend and to 'not' make out with him *eye roll*. Jace goes to his normal group, where there's some new little blonde girl for him to wrap his arm around.

"sigh, he deserves someone better than that" I mumble to myself. Jace is my best friend, I wanted him to be more than that for awhile, but I know that that'll never happen. I mean he's straight for one thing and Izzy's the only one who knows that I am... well gay. Over winter break Jace had stayed with us because his dad was out of town like he seems to do every year. I walk over to my locker, get my books out, and go to the library and read for the next couple of minutes before the bell rings signaling that it's time to go to class.

"God, I hate high school."