Vatos (chapter 4)

Chapter 4

Daryl's pov

I just stood there, looking at where my Big brother once was. I looked at T-dog and raised my crossbow to his head as Rick raised his gun.

"I won't hesitate. I don't care if every walker in the city hears it." Rick said.

I put my crossbow down and walked up to Merle's hand then back to T-dog.

"You got a do rag or somethin'?" I asked as he got one out of his pocket and handed it to me.

I unfolded it, put down my crossbow, and picked up Merle's hand.

"The saw blade must have been to dull for the handcuffs." I said as I wrapped up Merle's hand.

I went up to Glenn and put the hand in his backpack and picked up my crossbow. We started following a trail of Merle's blood. We made it to a door and I lifted up my crossbow to make sure no Geeks were in there and it was safe.

The others followed me quietly inside as I was scoping the place yelling his name.

"Merle." I yelled loudly.

"You in here?" I asked but no one answered as we walked down the stairs.

The only thing we saw was a walker with a torn up face. I shot and it hit the ground dead.

"Had enough in him to take out these sona bitches." I said looking at the two dead Geeks on the ground.

"Tougher since I have met my brother." I said reloading My crossbow.

"Tough as nails." I stated.

"Anyone can pass out from blood loss." Rick said.

"Yeah and it's your fault." I replied to Rick, still pissed as fuck about Merle.

We started following the trail of blood again but didn't see him.

"Merle." I yelled again But still no answer.

Brice's pov

I was sitting playing with Sophia and Carl while Dale kept watch on top of the RV.

"You alrigh' up there?" I asked as I was sitting on the ground. He smiled at me.

"Yeah. I'm Alright sweetie." Dale said back to me.

"Where are you goin'?" I asked as he started climbing down the RV.

"I'm just checking' on something."

"Can I come?" I asked him hopin' he'll say yes cause I was bored.

He took a little bit to answer, looking like he was thinking.

"Sure come on." he said holdin' out his hand for me to take.

I grabbed it as we started walkin'. We ended up on a hill seein' Jim digging holes.

Dale started tryin' to talk to him but he looked like he wasnt listening.

"Drink some water at least." Dale told him worriedly.

"I'm gonna go back to camp." I told Dale as I started walking back.

When i got back to camp i sat down next to Carl and Sophia. I looked over to Shane but he was glaring at me so I flipped him off smilin', then I looked back over to Sophia playing with her doll as I was diggin' in the dirt. It has been hours since my daddy left and I miss him.

I hope he gets uncle Merle.

After a couple minutes andrea and amy came back to camp with some fish.