Flowers and Fangs (Scott McCall/Teen Wolf Fan Fiction)

Prologue:

He lifts his face to show me his transformation. His sideburns are longer and a bit bushier than his normal ones; his adorable and cute nose stands more prominent on his face; and his white teeth are now replaced with white, sharp looking fangs. Looking up to see his eyes I am met with a beautiful molten gold color that has a slight gasp leaving my lips. Scott must have heard my gasp and taken it the wrong way because a look of hurt crosses his face as he turns away.

"Pretty gruesome, huh?" Scott says his voice full of hurt. I don't think he looks gruesome at all, in fact, as cheesy as it sounds, I think he looks perfect.

"You aren't gruesome, Scott," I say my voice full of honesty. My hand reaches up to the side of his face and turns it so he can face me, "Honest."

He looks at me with his beautiful molten gold eyes that are widened and full of surprise, "You're not afraid? Why?" He looks like he still isn't too hopeful about me being accepting. I roll my eyes at him. How can I leave him; I really, really like him and that would make me a hypocrite because of me also being a creature of the supernatural.

"Why would I be afraid? You are still the same adorable and sweet boy I know; only now you have slightly more hair and possibly need a nail file," I say my voice soft then turns to joking. He chuckles for a minute then turns back to being serious.

"I am different...really different, Willow," he says, sounding unsure. I roll my eyes yet again. I guess now is a great a time as ever to tell him what I really am.

"If being different is what worries you...," my voice wonders a bit as my eyes scan the grass area we were on and locks onto a dying -well, not for long- flower. My hand leaves the side of his face to pick it up and place it in my hand. I close my palm and feel life humming in between my fingers as the flower is being brought back to life. When I open my palm the flower is brought back to its lively and vibrant self, looking beautiful and not dead. I look up to gauge Scott's reaction; his face shifts back to normal as his eyes widen and his mouth hangs slightly open.

"How..." he looks at me in shock and in amazement.

"You see Scott you don't need to worry about being different, because you aren't the only one who is different." I say giving him a small smile.

Hey y'all! I am writing another Teen Wolf fanfic, because I have nothing else better to do with my life so yeah!!! I hope you all like it. It will be a Scott McCall fanfic. I read a Scott fanfic and became inspired to write my own and I thought it will be a good project to work on when I am not writing/on break from Once in a Blue Moon. So enjoy!! Tell me what you guys think!!!

BTW!!! Willow will be protrayed by Annasophia Rob.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!!!