"So 6:30?"

Hello there! I am terribly sorry for the late update. As my messages have said -if you read them- I have been swamped with graduation, exams, studying, and life. So I hope this chapter is good enough! Hope you all Like it. Tell me what you think!! =)

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN!!!!

Flowers and Fangs

Chapter Two:

"So 6:30?"

My brother is so going to get it after lacrosse practice. I can't believe he would just embarrass me like that in front of the whole class especially in front of Scott.

Alex eventually found out about my infatuation for Scott so maybe that prompted him to embarrass me. He has told me before that he didn't mind if Scott and I were to end up together. On that thought I was thrilled, but I have never had the stomach to ask Scott out so I guess Alex took the initiative that he always said he would take.

Thinking over what happened in class today makes me want to bang my head. All day I have avoided Scott's gaze even at lunch; my brother likes to sit with Scott and Stiles. Occasionally, which is most of the time because I love being near Scott, I would sit with them and enjoy a nice lunch... but not today.

A sigh leaves my mouth. What if he doesn't feel the same about me?

Everything will be alright, everything will be okay.

"Hey Willow! Penny for your thoughts?" A familiar voice questions from beside me.

"Oh, hey Allison. I was just... just... honestly I was just thinking what happened in class this morning," I say to the beautiful brunette, nervously chuckling.

"I thought that was out of line and embarrassing of your brother to do that," she says offering me a smile of sympathy.

"It was but my mission of payback is being set into motion," I say smirking at the numerous things I can do to him.

I can have all of his things hang from the vines and branches outside of his window, put his red clothes with his whites, or something even better... replace his beloved hair styling gel with hair dye or possibly glue. Oh payback is going to taste oh so sweet. My evil thoughts are interrupted by the clacking of heels. Looking up, I see Lydia Martin strutting her way over to us.

"Hey Willow! How are you doing?" She says in all of her Lydia-ness glory.

"I am doing alright. How about you? How are you and Jackson doing?" I question in a friendly matter. When the both of us were younger we didn't exactly see eye to eye, but when I revived her dead plant one day her and I became really great friends. Still to this day she doesn't know how I managed to reawaken its beauty; if she does she isn't sharing the information around, which I am truly grateful for.

"Just peachy-"Lydia is cut off when she notices Allison standing beside me. She drags her eyes over her body and stops at her cute jacket; her lips lift into a smile. "That jacket is absolutely killer. Where did you get it?" Leave it to Lydia to abandon a friendly conversation for the sake of talking about fashion.

"My mom was a buyer from a boutique back in San Francisco," Allison answers, her face lifting up into a smile.

"And you are our new best friends," Lydia says through a smile, gesturing between her and I. Just then Jackson Whittemore, captain of the lacrosse team, walks up to Lydia and kisses her on the lips. "Hey there." Lydia purrs.

"Hey yourself," Jackson says, his eyes shining with happiness. Those two are so in love and I am happy for them. If only I can find love like that. Just before they lean in for another kiss I cough into my fist. I am all for Lydia and Jackson being together but sometimes they can get a little out of control with the whole kissing thing and I, along with Allison, don't want to be uncomfortable. "Oh- hey Willow, new girl." Jackson nods to the both of us, smiling.