part three

The next morning I walk out and Roselee came running up to me and grab my other hand that wasn't holding my nose. It stinks so much. She pull me up to a few other people which was...men.

"Everyone, this is Naygene, my daughter." She smiled at them.

"It's nice to meet you." I said shaking their hands no possession of pulling a smile across my face and look at Roselee. "Can we talk?"

"Yeah sure what's up?" She asked as I pull her aside.

"Since when am I your daughter?" I asked about to freak out.

"Since the day I gave birth to you." She replied truthfully.

"You have never been my mother Roselee and you will never be. And neither am I your daughter." I said cheekily. Okay I was a real stuck up thing but what would you do in my position?

"You'll always be my daughter Naygene. No matter what. It's not your job to love me. It's my job to love you." She confronted back with tears in her eyes not daring to raise her voice. Better not.

"You don't get it do you? You weren't there to be the toothfairy infact, no one was but here you are. The wanna-be-a-mother wanting to be a parent when it's almost too late." I said about to cry. "I lost the the only parent I ever had. What ever you're trying to proof just...don't okay."

"Nay..." She started but I ran away up to the house. I jumped on my bicycle and drove off through the bushes. It was sort of a bumby ride and also very dangerous. I came on the open and I fell into the grass because of a hole I didn't notice in the grass. I lay there for a while and stare at the sky.

I stood up again and pick up my bicycle that layed next to me feeling I'm being watched. I look around and froze when I heard a very strange and familiar sound. I turn around slowly and look into the great white wolf. It had it's distance from me and I knew in what danger I was. All the research and stuff I did on the internet wasn't shy and gave me all detail but right now I was too afraid to follow the steps and this thing seems more experienced in life then I thought.

It came closer to me aggressively wanting to bite. I take it can sence my fear.

BANG!!!

There was a gun shot and the wild animal ran away immediately. I look behind me and saw a handsome gentlemen sitting on a horse's back moving up to me.

"Hey. Where you from?" He asked arriving infront of me.

"Another country. I'm actually wondering around just to get fresh air." I explained kind of caught of gaurd by this handsome fellow that's about five years older than me. He examine me for a while before giving his hand.

"I'm Lucas. I take it we don't know each other." He said nicely as I shook his hand.

"I don't know anyone around here except..." I stopped talking and look down.

"Except who?" He asked. I look at him and take my hand back.

"I'm Naygene." I smiled a little awkwardly.

"It's nice to meet you."

"So I didn't know white wolves live here." I said changing the topic.

"Yeah they don't. They got out of the truck the day when we...where did you say you're from?" He changed the subject.

"South Africa." I replied kind of shy, not ashamed.

"Okay well. You need to head back from where you came before we get seen." He said looking around a bit worried.

"I could but I don't know which way." I said pulling up my shoulders half ashamed.

"Which way are you looking for?" He asked as I climb on my bicycle.

"Roselee." I replied making him a bit uncomfortable.

"You need to go that way." He said showing me the way. "Go. And don't tell her we met okay. Don't ever come back."

We look at a movement in the trees then back at each other.

"Too late for that. Now go."

I turn around my bicycle and drove away as he move the opposite direction. I drove on and finally came in sighed of the house. I put my bicycle back as Roselee came running to me and grab my arm.

"Don't you ever speak to that man again! Understood!" She shout at me.

"Let go of my arm!" I shout at her as she finally let go and looked mad. "Why are you like this?"

She look down little calmed.

"Trying to protect me and acting like you give a damn." I finished.

"I just care about you." She replied.

"No you don't. So stop the acting." I shooked my head as she took a deep breath looking me up and down.

"When you're a mother one day, you would understand what this is all about." She adviced. I fold my arms and shook my head.

"I don't wanna be a mother one day Roselee. I don't want to be you." I said getting a confused stare at me. "Please excuse me."

I walk into the house and travelled to my room.