two.

"fuck, he's wearing glasses." mingyu's jaw hangs open as he sees wonwoo walk through the library door with his friends and with books in his hands. "i'm done for, i think i'm ready to die."

"shut up," jihoon grunts as he continues to read the book he was holding, "go talk to him before you die though."

mingyu chuckles, "lol how."

"i can't believe you just said that. what the fuck."

"sorry." mingyu laughs, "seriously though, i can't even focus on reading because of him. what a bitch." he sighs, closing the book he was reading minutes ago when wonwoo didn't enter the library yet.

"man, if you keep on talking about him, i'm going to leave." jihoon grumbles, "i'm trying to study."

mingyu snorts, "you're studying now because your boyfriend told you to?" he teases jihoon.

jihoon doesn't even spare a glance at him as he kicks his shin, "shut up."

"i'm not even dating him but i miss him already." mingyu dramatically closes his eyes and crosses his arms together.

"then start dating him." jihoon suggests as he takes a big bite of his sandwich. "god this taste so fucking good."

"that's because your boyfriend made it."

jihoon grins, "everything he makes is good."

mingyu frowns, "ew."

"shut up, you're just jealous that you don't even have a man."

"you're right." mingyu pouts sadly as he stares at the food in front of him, "i'm such a pussy."

jihoon nods in agreement, "you are."

jihoon
help. mingyu won't
stop talking about wonwoo.

jeonghan
lol, they're still not dating?

jihoon
nope.

junhui
man, should we set them up?

jeonghan
no, they have to get together
the natural way.

soonyoung
natural way?

soonyoung
also, jihoon,
how was the sandwich?

jihoon
so fucking good.

jihoon
i need like twenty of them.

soonyoung
:)

jeonghan
natural way as in they
get together by themselves.

junhui
but they're so slow,
it honestly pains me to see
them not dating yet.

junhui
jimin was literally
asking me whether meanie
are dating already or not.

junhui
even yoongi was curious wtf.

jeonghan
don't worry.

jeonghan
i bet at the end of this month,
they'll start dating.

yoonmin is going to be in
this fic bc i love them :))