LUCIFER | PROLOGUE

LUCIFER | PROLOGUE

A young Loki Odinson, was wondering around outside of the palace; it was known that the younger prince loved to explore and find out new exciting things in his land, so far, he had discovered secret passages around the palace so trying to find something hidden in Asgard would be considered the perfect adventure for him.

Of course, before exploring, Thor Odinson, Loki's older brother, had been ranting about how he should join him and his other friends in training for future battles so they could become amazing warriors when they would grow up; but Loki wasn't interested much in that, he rather lurk and learn from it, one of his many hobbies was practicing magic, which he learned from his mother.

Being able to use it had become a great advantage to the younger prince; he could cause mischief around and not being found it was him who caused it, he could beat Thor in training by tricking him, unfortunately, later they would make him be unable to use the magic and actually try to beat him by using the force... Loki considered that a waste of time.

If he could trick the enemy with his magic then it was a huge advantage and he had more chances of winning; it was just a matter of thinking... two men, surrounded by the enemy with one mission, defeat the enemy and rescue the people, be the hero... who had more chances of winning? The one who had a sword in his hand and soon it would be knocked out of his hand, killed by the enemy and said enemy would kill the people or the one that is smart enough to realize that fighting using the force would still lead to his death and the death of the innocent but he had the option to use his magic, teleport out of the enemy's reach and save the people, and later think of another way to defeat the villain.

It was obvious to Loki what was better, he knew between him and Thor, he was the brain and Thor was the brute... of course, it didn't mean he loved him less but it was frustrating how no one could see his point.

Loki was close to reaching the mysterious caves of the forest and entered one of them cautiously, knowing he had to be careful in case any creature could make an advance at him. As he started to walk inside, he was suddenly startled by the sound of a woman's voice.

"What do you think you are doing, little boy?"

Loki was frozen for a second but then turned around to find a woman looking at him amused and arching her eyebrow. He frowned when he saw her clothes, he had never seen anyone to wear the kind of clothes... she was wearing pants? But they were tightened to her legs... he wasn't even going to start with how much she was revealing at the top... he didn't need to see that.

"Who are you?" Loki asked back trying to gain some time so he could think of a perfect excuse.

"Dodging the question" the woman hummed "Not a good strategy, little boy; now, answer the question" she repeated "What do you think you are doing? Don't you know that in any moment a monster could come out of nowhere and attack you?"