'e i n s'

💕🍺💕

the sky fell as tyler drove home from his shopping trip, raindrops falling against the windshield.

the small boy hated driving during storms, so to say he was in a rush was an understatement.

sighing as he stopped at a red light, his eyes lingered at the sight of a bright haired man staggering along the empty streets.

he knew his mother had him on a curfew, but the storm was getting worse, so he followed the man into an alleyway.

the tan boy rolled down his window as he pulled up next to the clumsy man. "a-are you lost, s-sir?" he asked, voice small and barely audible over the rain.

the pale man turned to him with a toothy grin and shook his head, flinging water into tyler's car. "i'm not lost. i'm going to narnia!"

tyler noticed how the older man's voice seemed slurred like when his friend brendon went to those crazy parties.

"a-are you d-drunk?"

"it's possible...." the tall man stared at tyler for a long moment, "but is it plausible?"

before the small boy could process what the stranger said, a loud rumble of thunder had him screeching in fear.

"g-get in the c-car!" tyler tried to be loud, unlocking his doors.

the drunk man shrugged and started crawling in the window, causing the tan boy to let out a few giggles.

"o-okay i'm gonna t-take you t-t-to my house. m-my names ty-tyler, what's yours?"

"jishwa," the man slurred from the back seat, slumping against the leather tiredly.

tyler nodded and as he gazed at the attractive stranger in his car, there was one thought lingering in the back of his mind.

"mother's g-gonna kill m-me."

💕🍺💕

"shh, p-please be quiet, j-jishwa," tyler hushed as he struggled to help the tired man into his home.

"this is not narnia, ty."

the small boy shook his head and giggled lightly, pushing the drunken man into his room and watching him collapse on his bed.

he was knocked out immediately, sprawled out on tyler's pale yellow sheets.

the young boy sighed and shook his head, walking downstairs where his mother sat in the living room.

"who's upstairs, tyler?"

her question caught him off guard, causing him to slip on the rug and onto the couch.

his mother quirked a brow and he chuckled nervously, crossing his legs. "c-clumsy m-me."

"tyler, answer my question."

the small boy shrank in his seat, his mother's tone sharp. "i-it's just l-lily. h-her p-parents k-kicked her o-out again," tyler lied.

his mother's eyes instantly softened and she shook her head with a sad sigh. "they should accept her the way i accept you. it's not like she'll just stop being gay."

"y-yeah," tyler hated lying so he wanted to cut the conversation short.

"well, i'm going to bed. you should too," kelly stood and kissed her son's freckled cheeks before walking into her bedroom.

the small boy hurriedly ran up the stairs to his room, catching sight of a sleeping jishwa.

i g-guess i'm s-sleeping on t-t-the floor," tyler mumbled to himself.

"you could always lay with me, i won't bite, sweetheart."

💕🍺💕

finally edited hunty

well, hello there soft pretzels! this is yet another new fic 'cause i have no self control. i hope u enjoyed it. can i just say i love you so much my little pretzels like you guys are so amazing and i am so happy u are part of my life now.💗

eat enough, don't do drugs, and

stay twisted,

|-/ shy