I'm a Professional (Part 3)

By the time I woke up, I was tied to a chair, listening to these witches talk about how, with power like mine, the could bring their brother back to life. My head was spinning and my mind was slowly coming back into focus as the woman left the room.

"Do it. For me." She had asked sadly before she was gone. I heard the sound of a knife being lifted from a table.

"You don't have to do whatever she wants you to do." I said, looking up at the man.

"Look who's awake. Sorry kid, but this is where it ends. I'll gladly trade your life for his." he said, cutting himself across the hand.

"I just want the stupid spell to fix Dean." I snapped as he moved towards me. I sighed. "Okay, so we're doing this." I looked up at him with my black and white eyes and he froze as the ropes that had my hands tied burned up and turned to ash. I stood up and he slice at me with the knife I grabbed his arm and kneed him in the stomach, pulling the knife from his hand and pointing it at him as he moved back. He threw his hand up and the knife sliced my hand and flew across the room. I gripped my hand and glared at him. "Ow! You son of a bitch!" I yelled. He ran. I followed.

He ran down the stair and I followed. He stopped and I followed his gaze to where Dean was pointing a gun. He pointed it at me.

"Dean, no!" I put my hands up. "Adopted sister." I pointed at myself. "Witch!" I pointed at the man. Dean nodded and shot him with no hesitation. I let out a breath and sat on the stairs as Rowena pushed herself up from some battle. Dean smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up.

I waited for the spell to be done, and when it was, Rowena and Dean came down the stairs. I looked up hopefully.

"So? Is he better?" I asked.

"Who's the squirt?" Dean asked Rowena, who gave me a sad expression. My face fell. I felt tears coming on. We stood in silence for a moment before tey both started laughing. "Do you see the look on her face!?" He laughed. "That's the same face Sam made that year I ate all his Halloween candy. Classic." Dean laughed. Rowena held back her own laughter. I lifted my hand and Dean went flying off the staircase and hit the ground with a thud.

"You're a dick!" I yelled, but all I heard was his laughing. I couldn't help but smile at that.

Back at the motel we said our goodbyes to Rowena. I texted Sam to say that everything was fine and that I'd explain everything when Dean and I got home. We waved to Rowena as she slipped into the Taxi, when I suddenly remembered something. I jogged to the taxi.

"Rowena wait!" I stopped her.

"If you want to thank me, a gift basket will be nice." She smiled.

"The book." I smirked. She gave me a look then smirked herself, handing me the book reluctantly.

"You're no fun." She said.

"Hey, I owe you one." I said. "You know I owe you one." I tucked the book under my arm. She gave me a smile, leaning up and kissing my forehead.

"I'll hold you to that, Nelly." She said, settling back down. I stood back and let the taxi drive away, looking back to Dean.

"What was that about?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said, adjusting the book as we climbed into the car. "You know I was kind jealous of you."

"Jealous?"

"Yeah. You seemed so happy. You just... forgot. I've never seen you like that."

"Yeah... but that wasn't me." I watched him fiddle with the keys.

"It's the shiny one-"

"Oh shut up." He started the car.

"D for drive!" I laughed.

"Can it!" He shot. I laughed louder.