She's Different

I rolled around, my eyes still closed. I didn't want to open them. I wanted to stay asleep, but my brain wouldn't let me. So my eyes fluttered open and I looked around.

This wasn't my room... Where was I?

The memories from last night flooded into my mind, making me smile a little. Last night was... Amazing, to say the least.

I opened my eyes more as I pushed myself up a little so I could look beside me. Ronnie wasn't there.

I didn't think much of it, I held the sheet up, covering my bare body as I looked around for my clothes. But I saw none.

"Well shit..." I said to myself as I bit my lip. I decided to get out of the bed, but as soon as I tried to move, my lower body began to hurt. Not anything bad, my thighs were just sore.... Obviously from last nights activities. I walked to the bathroom that was connected to the room and looked in one of the full body mirrors.

My eyes immediately went to the bruises that started to form on the insides of my thighs. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I didn't quite know why, I guess I just liked physical reminders of what we did. Something that will last a while.

My eyes then traveled to the large hickeys on the side of my neck and collarbone. My smile got bigger, if it was even possible. On the other side of my neck I saw a bite mark in its usual spot. I could definitely notice the difference.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts and began to look around the room for anything to wear. I eventually found a shirt of Ronnie's that looked like it would be long enough for me to wear, so I took it with me as I walked back to the bathroom.

I hoped he wouldn't mind if I took a shower in his bathroom, but I did it anyway.

Once I got out, I slipped on the shirt that covered everything it needed to cover, but just barely. I let my long, wet hair flow freely as I walked out of the room and down the stairs.

It was a little odd that Ronnie was nowhere to be seen, but I just figured he was in his office. Then a thought crossed my mind.

Last night I was trying to escape, but ended up having the best sex of my life. It made no sense, and in my head I was still trying to decide my thoughts on this place. On one hand I wanted to go home and see my family again, but on the other hand, I want to stay here and see how, whatever this is now, plays out. My thoughts were all over the place. I guess I had no choice but to stay here.

I mean, I had enough common sense to know that this was absolutely fucking crazy; the fact that we just slept together after me only being here for a couple of weeks. But I didn't care at this point. I was a horney teenager, shit happens.

I did have doubts though. Like, for example: this, whatever it is we have now- if its even anything, would never turn into an emotional thing. We just don't have that ability to get along, considering the completely different mindsets we have. It was definitely lust, not love.

I pushed all the thoughts from my brain as I walked into the kitchen and began to search for something to eat. I opened the large fridge and my eyes scanned for something, anything that sounded good. Then I had an idea...

I was gonna make fuckin' pancakes.

So I gathered all of the ingredients and began to make the batter.

I didn't care how late it was in the day, it was morning for me. Besides, I've pretty much lost all sense of time since I've been here, because Ronnie only has like 3 clocks in the whole house, and none of which I pay attention to.

As I mixed the batter, I felt someone's arms sneak around my waist. I smiled, knowing it was Ronnie.

"What are you making?" He asked, resting his chin on my shoulder. I kept mixing. "Pancakes." I answered, biting my lip as I pushed away the naughty thoughts that were already going through my brain at the moment. I didn't know what it was about him...