seven

t i a n a & n a d i r a h

After Tiana finally decided to become friends with nadirah the two decided to finally ask their parents about what they saw

"Mom!" Tiana called out.

Nadirah sat on the couch.

Tiana's mom came downstairs and stood in front of the two.

"Hey nadirah and yes Tiana?"

"If dad ever cheated on you what would you do?"

"Um... I don't know girls, why?"

"Cut the bull-"

Tiana stopped herself.

"What she meant to say was, that we saw you with my dad and my mom with your husband the other night." Nadirah spoke up.

Tiana's mother was very quiet.

The secret was out and she didn't know how to explain to her daughter and her somewhat bestfriend that she likes switching husbands.

Even doing girl on girl.

"You've caught us. We like to do that. We've been doing it since last year."

"But.... why?"

"Me and your farther wanted to spice things up, your parents also nadirah.

You know how you want to try new things.... well we tried a new thing."

Nadirah was over it and didn't really care anymore.

Tiana just felt really uncomfortable.

"Soooo are we step siblings?" Tiana looked at nadirah.

"Look girls, just don't think about it like that okay. Forget we ever had this talk but when you see us doing it again.... just brush it past you."

And with that being said she got up and walked away.

"How the bell are we suppose to brush that past us?" Tiana got frustrated.

Nadirah placed her hand on her thigh patting it.

"I don't know."