Endercon

*I know I wrote favorite animal in the keys and you have a pet wolf in this chapter, but you'll have another animal friend later on in the story.*

*(Y/N)'s pov*

Another peaceful day living in my little cottage in the woods with my dear wolf friend Galaxia (Spanish for galaxy). Galaxia is a really unique wolf unlike the other wolves here. I highly doubt she's even from this world because of her galaxy like fur pattern.

 I highly doubt she's even from this world because of her galaxy like fur pattern

( how Galaxia looks like. 👆)

(How your home looks like

(How your home looks like.👆)

Sometimes living out here is rather boring. But sometimes when I take a walk around the woods, I always see posters of this so-called Endercon they're hosting not too far from here. Should be interesting.

"Hey, Galaxia. How about we go to the convention in town? Maybe we'll find something interesting to do there. We might even see our old friend there." I asked Galaxia since she's the only person.... or wolf I ever talk to.

She barked with a smile and her tail wagging at the mention of an old friend. And that old friend is none other than Gabriel the Warrior himself. Gabriel and I were friends till the end. We've known each other since we were little, but that's a story for another time.

I was getting some of my stuff together in order to leave. It's a good thing I keep my items listed in my head. Let's see:

•Sword ✔
•Food ✔
•Shield ✔
•Armor ✔
•Map ✔
•Potions ✔
•Family amulet ✔
•Galaxia's food ✔
•Family photo ✔

And that's all I need. Now it's time for us to leave. I walk outside only to see Galaxia sitting on the front porch. "Come on. Time for us to go to Endercon." I told her. She gave me a bark of approval then stood up and started walking along with me.

'Time skip to the building competition'

Well we finally made it to Endercon, or at the least the building competition. 'Wow. Look at all of these inventions. They're so new. So.... unique.' In all honesty, I haven't seen builds this good ever since that fight I had with an Iron Golem a few years back. But let's not talk about that right now.

"What do you think, Galaxia? Do you think one of these inventions will win the competition?" I asked her with curiosity. She turned her head to the side and whined a bit as if saying 'I don't know.' "Yeah. Me neither." At least I decided to be out of the cottage for a while.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Greeted a really familiar voice. I turn around only to face a familiar red-head. "Petra! It's so good to see you again." I said with joy in my voice. "It's good to see your out of your cottage." Said Petra. Galaxia barked as if trying to remind Petra that she was there. Petra kneeled down to Galaxia's level and pet her head as she said, "Nice to see you too, Galaxia."

I met Petra during a hunting spree. I was getting attacked by a bunch of skeletons and spiders, but at the last minute she was able to save me and I owe her my life. Ever since then we kept in touch and visited each other every once in a while. We would always tell stories about our recent adventures and monster kill count. Not to brag, but I had the highest kill count.

"So, what brings you to Endercon, Petra?" I asked. "Not much. Just delivering a beacon to someone in the competition. You?" She asked. "Galaxia and I were getting bored. So we decided to wander around a bit. Be in the fresh air for once." I informed. "So, how have you been since the last time we spoke?" I asked. And our conversation went on.

*Lukas's pov*

Another year at Endercon's building competition. This year me and the team are going to build a rainbow beacon. Honestly, I don't want us to win this year. I really hope Jesse and his team win this year. They've been working very hard to win, and they deserve to win.

"Hey, Lukas! Get a load of this. There's a new girl in town." Aiden said to grab my attention. And for once he was right. The girl he was talking about has (H/L) (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, and (S/C). I have never seen her before. Apparently she seams to be good friends with Petra since they look like they know each other and she has a wolf that looks like it has a galaxy like fur.

"I've never seen her before. Is she even from around here ?" Asked Maya. "Not sure. But I have to say, she is quite a sight for sore eyes." Said Gill. "Come on guys. Let's not get distracted." I called out. For once I have to agree with Gill. She is quite a sight, but little did I realize, I was staring right at her.

"(Y/N)'s pov*

Petra and I were still conversing until we got to the point where she suddenly said, "Hey, (Y/N). You might wanna keep a heads up, because a certain boy is looking straight at you." I turn around just to see that Petra was right. A boy with blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, and an ocelot jacket was staring right at me. But when he saw that I was looking at him he turned around.

I turned around with a bit of blush on my face. That was the first time a boy ever stared at me like that. "I gotta get going. It was nice talking to you guys. And if you two ever get the chance, come and visit me. I could really use the company." Petra said about to leave. I nodded, letting her know that we'll visit her soon. We gave each other a hug, and I waved goodbye as she left.

The building competition is almost over, and I was about to leave anyway. See what other things this convention had to offer before meeting Gabriel. Let's just hope this day goes on peacefully.

*Sorry I wasn't able to update. Too many things I had to do. But the good news is that I update. So stay Awesome and stay cool.

Killerdog out~✌*