1

*No Smut*

Hyrule was safe.Well, that's what everyone likes to say at least. Most large towns had been celebrating What Link and Zelda did with a Carnival every night and it just so happened that Link lived in one now, Hateno Village. Somehow busy but also calm at the same time, it all just seemed perfect. Although the small town always had a celebration for what The two did, something, Link never took part in the small parties. No, not because the Hero was busy, But he was scared. He was scared Of People in general. Not really, just the people in the town because he didn't know anyone and he was always too shy to actually go and talk to the people of the town.

Links day went on normally and steady.wash, tend to his flowers and go out to buy anything he needs and then just do whatever. Around 5:45 Pm he was working on A Monster cake Till a soft knock could he heard from his wooden door. The Brunette/Blonde rose a brow to the sound and went to answer the door for whoever was there, leaving his Banna and cut up apple on the Dining room table. Link Unlocked and opened the door to look up at A familiar Prince. He kept his eyebrow rose, waiting for Something, anything about his sudden appearance

. " Good evening, Link. I'm Sorry, but i would have told you much beforehand that i was coming to visit for a while..." His eyebrow lowered but he still wondered - doesn't his people need him? What about his father?- but he just simply moved over to the side for the MUCH taller male to walk in, Giving the Hylian his normal heart warming smile " Mmmm, have you already heated the cane Sugar? i can smell it"

When link turned around from closing the door to meet the smile his very own heart melted. Even though no color rose to his face he could feel himself warm up on the inside a smidge as he nodded to Sidon's question and went back over to the dining room table to continue working on his Fruits for Sidon to pull a chair close to the Hylian and sit close to him with his chin, resting on Links shoulder a bit. Soon a slight hint of pink rose to links cheeks as he continued to mints up the apple slices, leaving the core to the side. " Say Link-" he began, his warm breath Smothering Links ear " Have you actually ever said anything?..." - why would he ask a question like that?...oh geez, gotta go alllll the way back in my past to think...-

After a few seconds of thinking, he finally remembered a time but regreted it. He nodded, leaving Sidon in Amazement
" Really?! How does your voice sound?" He was so confused as to why he was being asked thease questions, he shrugged in response. Sidon Groaned.
A Light bulb went off in Sidons brain that seemed somewhat evil to him, but his plan would have to wait later tonight and so he decided to let Link make his Monster Cake with his adorable smile plastered on his face That Sidon caught himself staring as the Hylian worked.

The entire time that Link was busy, Sidon kept staring and thinking about the many shields,swords and bows hung up on the wall.

Hours went by full of laughing and "talking"" and play fighting between the two till the night had to end. Link Yawned While washing the dishes, nearly falling over. Sidon Noticed The Hylan and gently shook his head " Link?, if you'd like, I could wash the dishes for you while you sleep?" No matter how much he wanted to shake his head 'no' He just simply Shuffled up the small set of stairs that led to his bed and other bits of furniture, falling into the bed sheets to leave the prince there washing the few dishes that where in the sink.

Once Sidon washed and dried the dishes he snuck up and into links little room with a small smirk on his face. The fishy Prince crept over to the side of his bed and crept under the covers with the half naked Hero. It seems that his little plan backfired, whatever.
Link rolled over and ended up with his face in Sidon's chest, both of them smiling as The prince wrapped his arms around the Hylian.Link slowly woke up, looking up at Him with large eyes and rosy red cheeks, he backed up onto the wall, holding the blanket " W-What are you doing?!"

He finally spoke...

* please comment if you want more and suggest Any ideas for a chapter and i'll give ya a shout out if I like the idea , also i really just pulled this out my ass and i needed to get this out, i'm not sure if i'll make this a long thing yet *