Fashion Wars in Paris

"Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend."
-Martin Luther King, JR

Danika Whitmore-
24 years old. 5'6''.  Aries.  Curvy.  Curly brown Hair.  Light brown eyes. Thick rim bluish black eyeglasses. Smart and blunt.

By birth businesswoman and by choice fashion designer, she has the best of both worlds. Never learned to give up, she succeeds at every point of her life, at least business side.

Two years after graduating in fashion designing from NYU, she has her own clothing chain. At a very young age, she is known among the best fashion designers in New York. The upcoming show in Paris will make her known internationally. For this fashion show, the stakes are even higher.

Not willing to take any chance, she is going above and beyond. But is it as simple as she perceives? Will she able to make her name in the international players of fashion world?

Ryan Scottsdale-

29 Years old. Lean, muscular body hidden behind the lavishly tailored suit. Jet black styled up to keep a razor-sharp look. Stormy green eyes that hold deep dark secrets. Strong jaw line with high cheek bones. Five o'clock shadow that adds to his dark and mysterious look.

Scottsdale is arrogant and ruthless. His employees cower from him and his opponents despise him. Fashion idol by day and street fight by night, he knows in and out of this and the underground world.

Graduated from Cambridge University in Business Management, he is wise and slick. Currently, he holds all the cards of Fashion Industry internationally. Recently, he has heard a rumor of a little birdie called Danika Whitmore skirting into his territory without his consent.

He plans on letting her know what happens when somebody comes into his region unwanted. Will he be successful? Or will he meet with his ultimate rival?

This beautiful cover is made by FrostyGreyheart. Thanks Chan!