Avocado School

⚠️WARNING⚠️

Don't know anything except the plot.

I don't own any pictures or songs too T_T

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|<>|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's view

Lala was happily skipping towards the HeadMistress's Office after being called by her.

"HeadMistress! Manaka Lala is here!" Lala knocked the large wooden door, she could hear a faint come in along with a sniff.

This confused Lala, but she opened the door revealing the HeadMistress crying and Mireille and Sophie standing in front of her confused.

"I'll be sending you guys to my twin sister's school, Avocado School." The HeadMistress said still sniffing.

Lala and her partners had an 'oh' face then a sad one.

"But HeadMistress, we wouldn't be seeing each other again!" Lala cried.

"It's alright Lala, besides, you might learn something new in that school." The HeadMistress reasoned.

Sophie and Mireille had to dragged back a crying purple head out of the office while the HeadMistress waved a sloppy bye.

"So, this school is a boarding school. Good." Mireille muttered then packed her stuff for the school.

Lala and Sophie already packed theirs and waited outside Mireille's house.

"I'm ready!" Mireille shouted and caught up with Sophie and Lala who already was inside the limo that Sophie asked to borrow.

"Thank you for driving us Moomoo-San." Sophie said in her soft voice while eating Red Flash (aka a pickled plum)

"No worries Sophie~sama." The driver said.

~~~~~~~TIME SKIPPY CAUSE LAZY~~~~~~~~

"We're here Sophie~sama." The driver said while stopping at a gate.

The girls got out and first thing they saw is an another replica of their HeadMistress.

"Hello girls, I'm he HeadMistress of Avocado School, please follow me." The lady said while motioning the three girls to follow her.

They've been touring around the school until.

*OOMPH!*

"ITAI!" The three girls shouted while another voices shouted too.

Good thing that the HeadMistress already went.

"Sorry about that!" A blonde boy quickly said and helped Lala up to her feet.

"Thanks." Lala said while helping Sophie and Mireille up.

The three mysterious boys quickly hid behind the Girls when they saw another mob of girls called "Fangirls".

"Awww we lost them!" One girl groaned.

"Come on everyone! School is starting and the HeadMistress said that we'll be meeting the Kami Idols of PriPara!" One girl squealed.

The others nodded and ran straight towards their room called "The Stage."

"Thanks for letting us hide behind you." A blue haired boy said while dusting off dust on his uniform.

"It's quite alright, now come on guys, we have to go to the back stage." Mireille said while running towards their destination.

"Wait up Mirei! Come on Sophie!" Lala shouted then grabbed Sophie's hand when she was eating her Red Flash.

"Madda Madda!" Sophie said in her fancy mode voice.

The three boys chuckled.

"Shugo nii~san! We have to go!" And this is Yume, the blonde haired boy's little sister.

"Alright Yui! Come on guys!" Shugo shouted then ran off with his sister.

~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DONNNNEEEEE!!

SLAP THAT STAR BUTTON AND COMMENT DOWN WHICH SOLAMI SMILE AND WITH DO YOU SHIP!

Ja ne!!

Words: 515