Sharing rooms

Enjoy....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's view

"PRI~! HEY! THAT'S MY PILLOW! PRI~!!

"COME ON GET IT FOUR EYES!"

"GET OFF OF ME BLONDIE!"

"YOU GET OFF OF ME BOW GIRL!"

"Should we stop them....."

"I don't....think.....so.....want....some..?"

~~~~~~EARLIER......~~~~~

The door opened and the HeadMistress of the school came in.

"Pri~? HeadMistress, is there anything you need? Pri~?" Mirei asked.

"No, no, I don't need anything, but I have news for you." The HeadMistress said.

"What is it?" Lala eagerly asked. Sophie just looked at the HeadMistress with questioning glances and three imaginary question marks above her head.

"You'll be sharing a room together but with an another group."

1

2

3

"NANIIII?!?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~Earlier...~~~~~

"Ne, Shugo-nii, are you interested in Lala-senpai??" Yui asked for the 34th times.

Koyoi and Asahi just walked at the back of the two siblings to not get involve if anything happens.

"For the thirty fourth times, YES! NOW SHUT UP!!" Shugo shouted, he was literally getting frustrated at his little sister.

"SHUGOO~!!" A voice called out.

Shugo and his gang turned around to see a mop of  purple hair.

"Viola-senpai, how can I help you?" Shugo asked politely trying to hide his irritation earlier.

"HeadMistress would like to talk to you guys, and no Yui, you can't come." Viola said and sighed at the end of her short speech.

Yui anime cried and sulked leaving Viola to drag her away from the three boys.

"Alright then boys, let's go."

(TIME SKIPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYY)

The three boys arrived in front of the HeadMistress's office.

They knocked and opened the door and sat down on the velvet red couch.

"Boys, you will be having three new roommates in the top Idol Mansion." HeadMistress straightforwardly said.

3

2

1

"NANIIII?!?!"

Words: 294