Bounty Pt.2

Hey guys! Okay so there might be a tad bit of arousal in this. Jay is gonna also become for  the ride, to Nadakhan, as a sex slave sooooo. This is the part where Jay arouses Nadakhan in setting Nya free to take over control of the ship again as one of the engines goes out. Cole expresses his feelings out to Jay as they summit 4,000 feet towards an undetermined fate.......

(Cole's POV)

" YOU MONSTER," I yelled as fury lingers through my veins. All I wanted was for Nadakhan dead, Nya and Jay to be safe and that we make it alive. I can't bear to see Jay in pain especially since he's my brother in partnership but yet my secret lover.

I sprinted towards him as I held my fist, clenched so hard that my knuckles turned white. He didn't flinch one miniscule centimeter before he blitzed and kicked my back with his heel. Straight down on my spine too... Screaming in pain, I got up and square punched him in the nose. He launched backwards a good 4 feet before I served him another punch, but to the groin.

He was grunting as he held his stomach. I picked him up by the collar and saw a huge smirk on this face as he head butted me, making me stumble backwards. He took the chance to trip me, leading me to Fall down the stairs. He picked me up and whispered," You thought you were quick, tough or even trained enough to defeat me? Well you thought wrong." He picked his blade up and pierced it through my left shoulder, sending it from the top of my shoulder and out my armpit.

"COLE!" Jay and Nya both yelled in complete horror. I held my arm as the blood streamed down in a deep Crimson red. It felt as if my arm was going to collapse right then and there and just detach. It was absurd. He snickered and smirked widely as the light reflected off the blade stained with blood. He went over to Jay whose arm was now wrapped with a bandage. He pointed the blade under his chin and lifted it up so Jay was looking directly into Nadakhan's eyes.

(Jay's POV)

"So. Jay? Are you ready to experience some fun? As a slave," Nadakhan hissed. I looked at him and swallowed hard. ' Does he mean what I think he means?' I was tensed as I cowered in fear, the blade still under my chin. "Oh Walker. Your gonna be a little 'slave'. You know exactly what that means," Nadakhan smirked. ' Oh no....He means sex slave.....'  I looked at Nya who knew oh too well what he meant as well and started to cry.

I got an idea as to how to get him away from me and into the abyss below the Bounty that was 4,000 feet in the air. I smirked and looked to Cole. He was confused so I mouthed," I am going to arouse him." He understood my message but looked at me with utter disturbance and...lust?

Eh I'll brush that off and deal with Cole's problem later. I pushed the tip of the blade away and stood up. He looked at me and pointed the blade to my chin again. I bit my lip and he lowered it in confusion. "Oh Nadakhan. I'll be your slave~ your dirty little whore~." He looked at me and his jaw went a mile down. Nya gasped and looked at me with horror as she was still tied to the wall. I winked to her and she understood.

I swayed my hips around him and stroked his chin. "Can you let Nya out so she can assist Cole. Your all mine bad boy~," I whispered in his ear while desperately moaning. He instantly snapped his fingers and Nya was untied. She immediately got the first aid kit, and was about to help with Cole's gash. He snaked his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him. ' They better think of something. And now.'

(Cole's POV)

I am so happy Nya is here. But I have to get the sword out. "This is gonna hurt a TON. But please be strong Cole. I'm sorry," Nya whimpered as she gave me the shirt to put in my mouth. Slowly, she pulled the sword out of my shoulder. I bit down on my shirt as I felt it slowly get out and I started to scream into the shirt as it burned to no end. When it was finally out I felt needles. She was stitching my arm up which felt terrible but needed to be done. Meanwhile, I glanced over to Nadakhan who was.... trying to kiss Jay!? Ooh after Nya is done I'm pounding the crap out of him.

She looked at me then Nadakhan and gagged as she saw what he was trying to do. "After this, you stay here. I'm gonna run to the panel and- CRRK!- What was that," Nya shrieked as the Bounty shook. One of the engines broke and the Bounty was falling. Nadakhan fell and Jay ran towards the controls in attempt to try and get it steering right.

Nadakhan held the blade to Jay's neck and was about to slice when I ran and punched him with my..... bad arm. That's gonna hurt bad..... I screamed as I realized what I did but smiled when Nadakhan fell into the radiator and was churned inside the blades. Finally. He's dead. Jay fell and was knocked out. OH COME ON.

Nya did a spinjitzu over to the controls. "GUYS WE HAVE TO GET OUT. EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE CONTROL OF HALF THE SHIP TO KEEP US HALF STABLE I'M CALLING LLOYD AND THEY ARE 2 MINUTES AWAY BUT WE NEED TO EVACUATE," Nya screamed as she went up to the mast waiting for them to save the ship.

I went towards Jay and held him with my right arm, pulling him closer into me. His eyes slowly fluttered open as he snuggled closer. "Jay.....If we don't make it I have to tell you something," I said. "Cole we are going to make it. Don't say that," Jay reassured. "You don't know that," I shivered. "Yes I do. We'll be okay," Jay smiled softly as he stroked my face. I nuzzled into his hand.

"Jay I know your like a brother to me and all. But I don't know how to say this work with me." 

Slowly falling.

" But I love you."

Falling towards an uncertain fate.

"Not as a brother. But more than that."

Time feels as if it has stopped.

" I couldn't leave without saying that."

I love you so much Jay Walker.

"C-cole," he stroked my face, " I love you too." He teared up and kissed me. Not just a simple kiss but passionate. I melted into the kiss as I slowly broke it. Still holding him I felt the Bounty stop falling and stop with a jolt. We both got up and saw Lloyd and Kai with their dragons manipulate the Bounty to land on it's original spot. We both got out and saw Nya holding onto Zane for dear life. As the Bounty was being settled I summoned my dragon and carried Jay with my right arm. We got down and the others saw my arm and panicked. "WHAT HAPPENED COLE!? WHO DID THAT," They all yelled in synch.

I explained how Nadakhan and I fought and that his blade was implanted into my left arm coming out my armpit. He was churned in the blades and died. They all sighed in relief and then smirked. "Why you guys smirking," I asked confused. They all pointed to my hand that was intertwined with Jay's. I just smirked, held his face my left hand, and kissed him.

He's finally mine.♥

Hey guys! Sorry for it being so long! This was exactly 1,370 words so it was a lot because I also wrote it in my gym period. Well thank you guys for reading this and if you liked it, pop the like button AND if you have any suggestions or ideas drop them in the comment section below!
ANND!!

BOOGLE OUT!!!❤❤❤