Baking With Cole

Hey guys! I am gonna warn you right now. This is gonna be great. Idk anymore but without further Ado here is your story! Enjoy!!❤

(All Cole's POV)

I woke up to see Jay snuggled into my arms as his head was embedded in the crook of my neck. I wanted to do something interesting today. Lost in a trance I didn't notice that I was scooting off the bed slowly until I edged near. Squirming in attempt not to fall. I thud to the ground and die laughing. In fact I was laughing so hard I started to cry. That was when little sparkhead woke up.

"What did you do now Rocky," Jay smiled as he peaked his head off the side of the bed. His bed head was always the cutest. No doubt about that. "Well this is what happens when you get lost in thought on what your plans are for the day. Never do what Cole does. Ever," I emphasize. To my amusement he giggles softly.

I slowly bounce onto my feet and thud on the bed as I carressed Jay into my arms snuggling him. He giggled and playfully pushed me as I kissed his face. I smiled and had an idea. "What would you think if I said I wanted to bake a cake?" Jay just looked at me and rolled his eyes laughing. I also had an idea and took the tune of a song from Frozen to persuade him to bake with me.

Do You Want To Bake A Cake?

By Cole

Do you want to bake a cake?
Come on let's go and cook.
It'll be really good.
I promise you.
We can make it our special way!
I used to like just chocolate.
But now I don't.
We can make a vanilla one!
So, do you want to bake a cake?
It doesn't have to be chocolate.

Come on let's goooooo.❤

Jay sat on the bed laughing so hard as he collected himself together from my A-May-Zing singing skills. He nodded his head yes and followed me down to the kitchen. As we were getting the ingredients out, I needed a bowl. But I couldn't find it so I asked Jay to. He smiled and went down in the cabinets in search of one. As I laid the supplies needed onto the counter, I went to check and see how Jay was and looked immediately​ looked away as Jay accidentally wiggled his butt in search for one.

I had an idea and tiptoed to the fridge and got the vanilla frosting out. I took it out silently and put some on a spoon. Walking back towards Jay I pretended to drop it on his butt and look shocked. "Whoops! I dropped some vanilla frosting! Oh I'm so goofy," I flailed. Jay jumped as his black pants were not stained with vanilla frosting. He stood up slowly with the bowl in his hand as he looked at me, his face a ruby red.

"Can you wipe it off for me? I can't see it," Jay said as he blushed a darker shade if that even possible. Laughing the whole time, I wiped it off of him. Then we got straight to baking.

There was a lot of instructions to it but it was all worth it. Jay was humming as he mixed the batter while I started on the extra frosting we need just in case we use all of the first batch. We both were covered in ingredients as we made our way to each other and danced. The song that turned on was The Hokey Pokey. (I couldn't think of any songs)
We started to do the Hokey Pokey and turned ourselves around cuz that's what it's all about.😂

We got out s circular pan for the cake batter and poured it in slowly as he put it into the oven. We still had left over ingredients that I had a very devious thought on what to do with them.

Time Skip

"Take that you ruffian!" Jay squeaked as he flung some whipped cream at me. We had been waiting for the cake to finish and I thought of a fun game. Just throwing the ingredients at each other. I launched and egg at him and he caught it. "Wish you didn't have such fast reflexs!!!!!!!! I muttered to myself as I felt good go down my cheek. I wiped some off and saw the yolk of an egg. Lovely.

Ding!!

The cake was finally done!! Putting the mitts on I carefully took it out and placed it on the stove top as Jay was cleaning the counter off of the flour so we could get the frosting placed in it's tubes to decorate. We waited for the cake to cool which felt like forever until the times beeped. The cake was now being decorated by mwa and Sparky.

We signed our names on it then cut two big slices. As I served the two plates, I got out two glasses of milk. Jay was already on the couch snuggled into a blanket as I handed him his piece. Finally sitting down we ate the cake.

"We should do that again sometime."

Jay stared at me and smiled before leaning in for a kiss.

"Only if you'll clean it up next time."

Hey! Thanks for reading this short and if you liked it, pop the like button. AND! Any suggestions or ideas drop them in the comment section below. ANYWAYS!!
BOOGLE OUT!!!!❤❤❤❤