5

Victor PoV

"Yakov,--" I said but, I was interrupted by a certain kitten stomping inside my room. "Oi! I heard what happened." He said, I rolled my eyes. It's so annoying!

First, I got this weird chest pain, making me pass out in that dirty hallway. Second, Yakov just suddenly waltzing in and interrupted me when, I was having a conversation with that cute angel that I, failed to get what his name is. Third, I was getting scold by, Yakov. Fourth, this angry kitten suddenly came out of nowhere. Can't this get any worse??? I thought as I heard, a knock at the door.

"Come in." Yakov said. The door opened revealing, the cute angel. At least something nothing bad will happened. But, I was wrong. I was really, really wrong.

"Um, sorry this must be late but, I'm Dr. Katsuki. I'm assigned as Mr. Nikiforovs Doctor." He said. So, he's surname is Katsuki, cute. But, I want to know he's full name...... Wait! What happened to Chris??? But, oh well at least they gave e a cutie as a replacement. "And, I'm here to tell you about the results." He said. He looked at me with a worried look before continuing.

"Do you want to talk this privately or just say it forwardly?" He asked, looking at Yakov. He then turn around looking at me. This doesn't look good. I thought. "Do you want to hear it or no?" He asked. Judging by this whole situation this is nothing but, bad news. I don't want to hear it but, if I don't hear it now, I will later since Yakov will definitely tell me sooner or later anyways. I nod, only to get a more worried look from Dr. Katsuki. 

"Well, by reading the previous records and the recent test result.... Your condition has gotten worse." He said. But, what does he mean by that? I mean yeah, I'm always going to have my check up with, Chris and all but, what does he mean by 'my condition has worse'? I looked at him confusedly, earning nothing but a more confused expression from him.

"Did they not tell you?" He asked. "What do you mean 'they'?" Dr. Katsuki turn around to look at both Yakov and Yuri. Yuri seems to know nothing but, Yakov well... "You didn't tell him?" He asked. Yakov only stood there, not answering his question. 

"Yakov, what did you know? What does he mean? Do you know anything?! ANSWER ME!!" I yelled. I was stopped by Dr. Katsuki, since he said that it will only worsen my condition. He didn't say anything, just standing there, looking at me. Yuri on the other hand was, getting more confused by every moment.

"Listen Victor." He finally spoke. "I, didn't know how to bring this up but, I suggest that if I were to explain this whole thing, it might just get you more confused..." He said, as he turn around to look at Dr. Katsuki. "You can explain it to him." He said.  I looked at the person next to me as he began to speak.

"Mr. Nikiforov, you have a hole in your heart." He said. He's kidding right? He's joking right? "And it seems like the hole is getting more bigger." He continued. "If this continues, you might..... 'Die.'

((A.N// The drama just started. Chapter 5 was basically much more longer than this but, sadly I need to cut it ... Anyway this is the end of Chapter 5. I hope that you enjoyed this chapter.))