Chapter 2. Oh no

||chapter 2- Oh No||

After a couple hours I got up and began to get ready for the party that Sam was basically forcing me to go to. I really hate being rude to anyone and saying no because she is such a great friend to me, she is like an amazing big sister. If only she were there to help me get dressed, my whole wardrobe consisted of t-shirts, hoodies, jeans, sweatpants, sneakers, and Uggs. 

There was one dress that hung all the way off to the side of my closet buried in dust. It was not anything too bold or crazy but a nice, a leather black dress. It started with black lace that went up to my neck, then it came down to a leather material covering my breast and a little bit beneath, then it went backed to lace all the way down to the top of my belly button. From there, it was only black leather flowing out like a skirt. From my mid thigh and down, my skin showed pretty well. The shoes I chose were from my mother's closet, they were wedge ankle boots, in a soft black fabric. My outfit actually stunned me, who would think that I could actually pull off such a mature style.

As for my makeup, I was lost. I had some make up, since I did get those annoying breakouts, and because I use to love to play with makeup. To pull off this outfit and make up , I decided to go to some makeup tutorials on YouTube. It took a few tries before I accomplished a pleasant smokey eye. I had long lashes and thick eye liner. My eye lids were dark black and faded out to grey for the smokey look. I only had one color lipstick and it was a ruby red.

Then it seemed like I had a whole bunch of time left until 8, I began regretting my decision to dress so early and quickly. It was 5, so three more hours. I waited in my room, reading pages of the book I had been trying to read for like ever but I always had to do something else. I heard my phone go off the caller ID flashed on my screen. It was Sam, the picture that pops up is of us together my favorite picture ever of us two. As much as i wanted to continue reading, I knew I had to answer the phone. I hit the green answer button on my IPhone .

"Hey." I answered.

"Hey come on now. It's time to go."

Time to go? It felt like only ten minutes ago I sat down to read. My eyes flickered from the clock to my book, I was almost finished the book and it was 8:24. What ever happened to my reminder I set on my phone? 

"Okay one minute just have to say bye. I will be right out." I reassured her before I hung up and shoved my phone in my pocket. I walked out of my room and to the living room where my brother, Stacy, and my father were all still there.

"Where are you going?" My father asked, his eyes trailed along my outfit in pure shock.

"I am... Sleeping over Sams." I replied slowly.

"Wearing that?" Justin asked crossing his arms almost like an over protective brother.

"I thought it was different. I need to try new things." My reply was slow since it was more of a last minute lie.

"Need a lift?" Dad asked.

"No, Sam is right out side, she wants me to hurry since her mom is making fudge cake tonight."

"Okay, fine. Be back by tomorrow around 12. Keep your phone with you." Dad warned me right before he got up and gave me a hug.

"Okay dad. Bye see ya tomorrow." I quickly said while hugging him softly. I didn't want him to know that I was really going to a party. Luckily for me, he believed that I was just going to Sam's.

"Bye." My brother called out and hugged me. "Be safe." He whispered and I nodded.

"I will I promise." I mumbled and pulled away from his hug. "Love you guys."