Chapter 20. My water.

Two months after setting up the littles babies rooms I have been going to school and then staying home getting ready. I got out of school about a week ago because of being pregnant and basically a giant. I can go into labor any day, or week. Everything is much harder and I need help from my brother, father, and especially Harry. We have been eager for the babies and we are excited for their arrival. Harry has been fixing up the room a little more by adding little cute decals. He hung up an large pretty picture of a jungle in pink with a pink sky and cartoon animals everywhere in their habitat. It is very adorable. On the boys side Harry hung up a large picture of sports. There are footballs, baseballs, hockey pucks, tennis balls, volleyballs, basketballs, and many other sport balls. We have picture frames perfect size for their birth certificate when they arrive. We are all set to have a family, this is the only mistake I probably won't ever regret.

Today is Harry and I's 8 month anniversary. It's not a big one but he did still want to take me out to have dinner and just fun. I really didn't want to at first but I was practically forced because of Harry's complaining. I couldn't fit into normal clothes and fancy dressed, they all fit weird. I am too big so I just wear a large maternity shirt that is pretty cute and shows off my major bump. I also wear a pair of jeggings. I put a pair of pink flats on to match my large pink shirt that has a white undershirt too. I put makeup on too. I grab my bag with my stuff and began walking out with Harry. He takes me to a very beautiful restaurant that has a perfect view of the ocean especially at night with all the lights around and over a small adorable bridge. It was perfect! We sat down at the table besides the massive window.

"So, how are you feeling?" Harry asks me as he picks up his menu from the table. He looked so handsome today, he was too perfect to be true!

"I am feeling okay, little peanuts are kicking my insides harshly but other than that I am perfect." I say giving him a smile.

"That's good, at least they're healthy. They are gonna be very good athletes, I can tell ya that. I played sports in my time." Harry chuckles slightly.

"Oh really? you never told me that! The eight months and I didn't know that you played sports!" I tell Harry giggling.

"Well, in high school I played on the football(soccer) team. I wasn't the best and plus it has been about 8 years." He laughs.

"Wow! You're old!" I tease smiling up at him.

"Older than you at least!" He teases.

I smile and kiss him cheek softly.

The waitress comes over and asks for our orders as we order. I run a hand over my stomach as the waitress leaves to get our orders. I sigh happily staring out the window as Harry holds my hand. I smile at him from across the circular table. His charming eyes gazing into my large hazel eyes. Once the waitress comes back she carries a tray with two drinks. Harry got a tea and I just got a diet coke. The waitress leaves and we wait for our food happily.

"So, when do you plan on going back to school?" Harry asks me and looks at me smiling.

"I don't know, I was thinking maybe next year. I have to take care of the babies and I can't keep you away from your job. I don't think my brother can and my dad, well I just don't want to make them his responsibility since he already is helping out so much." I answer and sigh.

Harry nods softly. "Well, hopefully by then I will be allowed to actually be seen with you a little more. Maybe once you graduate we can like go out more together closer to town." Harry shrugs thinking about it.

I nod. "Yeah, I did want to go to college but I think I really can't." I tell Harry and sigh deeply thinking of the difference from what I wanted to do.

"Maybe you still can, like community college. Go to school some hours and then come home, or night college." Harry suggests and I shrug.

"Well, that is a good idea. But we will barely see each other since you have to work from like 6a.m. to 4p.m. and night college would be probably like 6p.m to 9 or something." I mumble and sigh.

"Well, we have the weekends and you won't have college everyday." Harry mutters and shrugs.

"Yeah, but we have time to wait, still a year but I don't know if I will even graduate." I frown and lean my head against the table.

"You will graduate, you'll just probably need a tutor. Don't worry baby girl, you'll finish. I will make sure." Harry lightly mentions as he gives me a cute and cheeky wink.

His wink makes me smile happily. "Okay." I agree with him and nod as I look at him.

Once our food comes I slowly eat. I usually ate so much and just shoved food into my mouth barely stopping for a breath but right now I am not hungry. The pains in my stomach distract me from my hunger. I try ignoring the kicking pains and the pains coming from my lower area. The baby kicks my stomach roughly as I eat and you can feel the whole entire foot kick into my side. I close my eyes as I eat slowly.

Harry looks at me as he eats like a normal person. "You okay?" He asks me.

"Yeah, just kicking pains." I tell him and rub over the baby's little feet kicking the top of my stomach.

I eat half my food as my pains won't go away, just getting a little worse. The pains increase slowly growing in my stomach as I don't mention anything to Harry so he won't worry like he probably would. Harry paid for our meal and he helps me up. We walk out together and I wobble to the car slowly as I rub over my stomach.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Harry asks as we walk to his car together.

"Yeah, just kicking me like crazy." I answer him as I get into the car slowly.

"Okay." He nods and watches me, helping too. He gets in his side and then drives home. The pains have gotten worse by time we got home. I slowly go inside and instantly to the couch not wanting to walk up the long staircase. I lay down and close my eyes, leaning my head back on the armrest.

"Can I have water Harry?" I softly ask laying on the couch not opening my eyes as I wait for the response.

"Of course." He nods and goes to the kitchen getting a cup of water.

I feel the pains get even worse. I can't be going into labor soon, it's too soon. Well actually it's perfectly on time. I am due around this week or next week. Harry sits on the edge and puts my head on his lap. I her bad pains as I groan loudly. I start breathing heavy and I flutter my eyes open. I feel water run down my leg in my pants leaving wetness. My water broke, I don't know what to do!

"Harry! My water." I say nervously.

"You want to drink your water?" He asks me.

"No my water broke. I need to go to the hospital." I tell him softly panting from being worried.

"Oh!" Harry says and jumps up worried and excited.

"Get the bags and I am gonna go to the car." I mumble and get up slowly as I wobble to the door. Harry runs upstairs and grabs the babies' bags and ran back down to me as I went out to his car and got in the passenger seat. I was happy but in a lot of pain. We were having our babies and we are finally gonna be parents after months of waiting. The pain is terrible as it feels like my insides are ruined. Harry is happier than ever but I can tell he is still worried about me at the same time.

Hope this is visible now, my apologies.