Part 1

Happy reading .... 😊

"Pack up fast guys ! We need to leave this building as soon as possible . "

The employees increased their speed . One of the girls said -

Girl - I can't believe that the company in which he works has bankrupted .

Girl 2 - you are right sis , he is such a genius , how did the company's​ shares fall ?

Girl 3 - I heard that there was some problem in the IT department

Girl 2 - oh , then only , he is a genius in ME na

Girl 1- correct

Boss - pack up fast and stop gossiping among yourselves . We are going to join Mehta Industries from next week Monday .

After 5 hours , the building which once used to be a prospering company was empty .

........

Next Monday :

Piyali - ma'am today , the employees of Kapoor industries are joining our company and you have been given the responsibility to lead half of the lot .

Ma'am - what , such a big thing and you are informing me today , oh God , how will I handle it .

Just then she received a message which calmed her down and she sat on the chair .

Piyali - actually , this message was given to me on Friday but you had already left and even my phone is not functioning properly , so.....

Ma'am - it's okay , it happens . Go and bring me the list of the people I have to guide

Piyali - yes ma'am

Piyali left . After she left , the lady sent a smiley emoticon 😊 to the person who texted her .

..........................

After 15 minutes , Piyali came in with the list and handed it to her .

Ma'am - hmm , so I have to guide 15 people

Kritika P.V.
Sanaya Jha
Joy Chodhury
Arjun Binani
Sumit Jhunjhunwala
Randhir Singh Shekhawat
Mona Singh
Akash Banerjee
Shriya Agarwal
Rohan Nanda
Sampriti Gupta
Sonika Mohta
Rahul Bajioria
Tanya Bajaj
Jignesh Patel

Hmm good yaar , 7 girls and 8 boys .

Piyali - yes ma'am
She smiled at her reading her mind . Piyali respected her a lot for some reasons .

Suddenly , there was a knock on the door .

Person - Sanyukta

Yes the ma'am was none other than Sanyukta , Sanyukta Agarwal . A successful ME .

S- yes sir , why did you come , you could have called me , please sit

Boss - no it's okay , as you know that we are tying up with Kapoor industries to help rise up again .

S- yes sir

Boss - the employees from that company will be arriving any moment . I have given this responsibility to you because I have faith on you and I know you won't let me down .

S- I assure you sir , I won't let you down .

Boss - hmm good , be ready

S- yes sir

Boss - good , it's good
.............................................................

You must have understood who the boss is . 😜

How was it ??

MonaMandy , here's the 1st part of your challenge 😊