Part 3

Happy reading ... :)

Sanyukta's POV :

Randhir was in my batch , and now he is working under me. I didn't even talk to him . He must be feeling awkward . Should I go and talk to him or should I maintain professionalism ? I think I should go .

..

Sanyukta went to the cabin meant for all the employees . She saw Randhir smiling and chatting with everyone .

S- I guess it's better not to disturb him right now .

But she didn't go away . That face looked much similiar . That smile caused her heart to dance . There was something in him that attracted her , hell lot . She didn't want to move her eyes away. That laugh seemed familiar . Those eyes seemed known . She felt him known , not just as a classmate , someone much more close to her heart .

Suddenly someone patted her shoulders . Vardhan sir it was .

VS- how's everything going

S- great sir

Vardhan followed her gaze . He found her gazing at a young boy .

VS- do you know him

S- my friend said that he was in our college batch but ...

VS- but ?

S- sir , I feel like I have known him for a long time , not as a classmate , someone very close to my heart , someone special

VS- why don't you tell him about your problem

S- I don't want anyone's sympathy sir , and also he didn't come up to even say a hi , why do I take the first step , I have lost my memory , he didn't , he could have at least said a hi , but he didn't

VS- take your decisions wisely before you lose your chance to take any .

He adjusted his specs and left leaving a confused Sanyukta behind .

She looked at Randhir , smiled and left , unknown of the fact that someone had heard her and Vardhan sir's conversation .

..........

"May I come in ma'am ?"

S- yes , come in .

She raised her head to find Randhir there with a neutral expression on his face . The mere sight of him caused a smile to form on her lips .

S- Randhir , hi , please have a seat .

Randhir sat on the chair .

S- umm , you here , and please don't call me ma'am . I do remember you , you were in my batch . Umm , we were good friends too .

She added with a nervous expression on her face .

R- friends , right . friends . Yes , we were friends , very close ones , I do remember ma'am but see , today I am finally working under you

S- I know you must be feeling awkward , you don't need to call me ma'am , we ... Can be .. friends again ... if you're okay with it .

R- discrimination is not good in corporate world ma'am , it's good if we don't mix personal and professional lives , we should maintain professionalism .

Sanyukta gave a nervous smile and nodded .

Randhir left . She finally took a breath of relief . It was difficult to hide such a major problem from a person you've known in the past and forgotten .

..............

Randhir's POV :

Friends , wow . Expected Sanyukta Agarwal . This is what I expected from you knowing your dedication towards your dream , your passion .
...
He let out a sad laugh remembering the beautiful time they had spent together .
......................................................................

Okay , that's it .

Do give your views on it .
Keep supporting me and loving me . :)