New Friend

This one shot will have a few new characters but there not here to stay. Also, the picture above is what they look like. I like to be able to imagine or have an idea of what the charters look like as I read, and that involves there appearance. I dont know if that cartoon above is real, for I just found image on Shutterstock by Lorelyn Medina. But I do hope you will enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tadashi's Pov 

I was walking pretty fast down SFIT's halls worriedly looking around for my brother. I haven't seen him all day, nor have I seen him with any of my friends. It Didn't make any since. I thought I told him on his first day to always stay with me or someone from the gang. And for him not to be around had me worried. He was the one who gave me the idea in the first place due to his fear against bullies.

Then it hit me. Bullies. 

I lightly growled and quicken my pace. The simple thought of him getting bullied again had my blood boiling. I dont know what I'd do if I actually had to witness it.

Suddenly, I came to a stop. I thought I heard a voice. Hiro's voice. I stopped and listened, and heard it again. It was Hiro, just around the corner.

I shook my head, walked a few steps forward, then stopped when I seen Hiro talking with somebody. A relived smile appeared on my face after I seen him smiling and physically alright. However that smile disappeared after seeing who he was talking to. Shawn Lewis.

I knew who Shawn was. Heck, everyone probably does. He is popular, smart, loud and just about anything you can think of. Appearance wise, he had shaggy brown hair and brown eyes. Also he was tall and thin. Despite being thin, he was still considered to be a ladies man, had a girlfriend even. But what I was questioning was why was he talking to Hiro, and why was Hiro talking to him. From what I heard, he likes to drink and party. Sure he was smart, but he didn't make the right choices. The drinking being one of them. And I did not want my little brother involved in that.

My thoughts were interrupted when I seen the two started leaving along with chuckling. Getting back to class I assume, and mostly hoped. Cause Im going to have a little talk with Hiro when we get home.

Line Break

I had been unfocused throughout the whole day with the thought of Hiro hanging out with Shawn. Finally though, I, along with Hiro, was back home. Which not only met a stressful day ended, but also met I could have that talk with my brother.

We both entered our room and threw our stuff on the ground. Hiro plopped onto his bed with a huff. "Man today was tough. Why does Professor Harris give us so much work to do?" He asked without sitting up to look at me. I shrugged and gave a quiet chuckle. "He's always been like that." Hiro then sat up and looked strait at me. "I never seen you come home with loads of papers to do." He said with a slight jealous tone. I playfully rolled my eyes and smiled. "Thats because I always finish before leaving." I replied. "Whatever." Hiro playfully muttered.

I then walked two steps forward and bit my lip. "Hiro, I want to ask you. When since have you been hanging around Shawn?" I asked. Hiro looked up at me with a confused face. "Wait, you know him?" He asked. I shook my head and sighed. "Yes, I do. But what I wanna know is when since have you been hanging around him?" I asked again. "Um. A week ago. We were working on a project and just started hanging out after. Why?" He says while still having a confused expression.

I sighed and looked toward the ground. I looked back up and walked up to Hiro. "Hiro. I dont know if he's a good person to be hanging around." I say as I put my hand on his shoulder. Hiro looked at me with a smile and then an eye roll. "Come on Tadashi. He isnt that bad. Not to mention, but he's my first friend I made on my own. Do you know how great that is?" He tells me with slight excitement in his voice. I sighed as I took my hand back. This is going to be so much harder then I thought.