chapter 41: telling her part 2

Raven pov

Wow I'm speechless she feels the way I feel about him.  I don't want him to do this.  I texted him and told him to meet me in his room.  This is just to much.

Jaden pov

I got a text message and it said

" Hey this Raven come to your room real quick I need to have a serious talk with you"

Me: Jasmine Umm go back downstairs I gotta go...pee

Jasmine: but I thought you had to tell me something?!

Me: I do but I'll just tell you later

Jasmine: oh ok

She opened the door and walked downstairs.  I walked to my room and locked the door behind me.

Me: so what's up?

Raven: I can't have you do this jaden.  I can't have you break her heart like I broke yours. I heard what she said to you.  This is to much I can't I just can't.  This is selfish.  I love you Jaden,  you know I do.  I'll do anything for you but this is wrong you know it is.

Me: Baby I love you,  I spent a whole year with out you and now that your here I don't wanna loose you again.  Your my everything , if you do this I'm probably gonna go back to how I use to be, depressed, barley eating, not smiling.  Baby you are the reason I breathe I can't loose you.  Yeah I feel bad about jasmine too but if it's a sacrifice I have to make to have you back in my arms then fine I'll do it. I don't care what no one says or thinks your my best friend,  my other half,  I will not loose you again!!

I saw some tears flow down her face.  I wiped them then walked over to my dresser. I picked up the box and walked back over to her.

Me: I promised myself that I would give this to you the next time I saw you and before you open it read the note first and just tell me your answer later.

After I said that I walked back downstairs to find jasmine.  This time I'm telling her and nothing is gonna mess this up.

Tbc.....