2/26 sharing

2/26 sharing (a little clarification, can be sharing clothes/makeup/trans tips)

Shiro: FtM

Keith: genderfluid

Hunk: demiboy

Lance: FtM

Pidge: genderqueer

Allura: cis female

Coran: cis male

"All you ever wear is the same thing," Lance remarks, motioning to Hunk. "In fact, all of us wear the same thing every day. I know this ship as a super fast washing machine, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't change what we wear once in awhile. And no, before you ask, changing into armor does not count as changing your clothes."

"Lance, it's too early in the morning for this," Pidge yawns, meanwhile dejectedly gazing at their food goo. In a quiet voice, they add, "I miss real food."

"I miss sleeping until noon," Keith grumbles, handing Shiro the Altean equivalent of coffee. "Complaining doesn't accomplish anything. If the clothes thing really bothers you, you should do something about it. The same goes for you, Pidge." With that said, Keith leaves the dining room and goes back to bed.

"Well he was grumpy," Hunk says with a laugh, "but I can't blame him. I'd love to sleep later too. I'd go back to bed but I wanna stay up with you guys. Are we going to do anything about the clothes situation? We could go to the space mall. Actually, a different space mall might be better than that one, since everyone there thinks we're thieves."

"I would love to take you to another space mall," Coran says, "but we are not near any, and we do not have time to take a detour. Perhaps you could share clothes until then? It is the only solution I can think of..."

"I might have a few extra dresses" Allura adds, "but I can not guarantee they will fit. I like Coran's idea. You could share each other's clothes by exchanging jackets or accessories. Your human clothing will fit you a lot better than my Altean dresses."

"I call dibs on Hunk's headband," Pidge screeches, suddenly awake.

"In that case, I call dibs on Hunk's vest and your glasses," Lance shouts.

"You can't have my glasses, you doofus," Pidge huffs, "I need them to see. I'll let you borrow my shorts. Well, I'll let you borrow my shorts if you let me borrow your jacket."

"You've got yourself a deal," Lance replies, furiously shaking Pidge's hand. "Now, let's get naked!"

"You could've worded that in a better way, Lance" Shiro mumbles with a tired laugh. Turning to Coran, he adds, "Hey Coran, can I borrow your jacket?"

"You can, but only if you promise to give it back. It is my favorite jacket! Well, it is my only jacket, but you get the point," Coran says. Once Shiro promises, Coran hands him the jacket. "If anyone dares to wake Keith, I'm sure he'd love to participate."

"Yeah," Shiro says, "He seems to really like Allura's blue dress. Maybe he could borrow that, or one of Allura's other dresses."

"If that's the case, I'll wake him immediately," Allura exclaims, with a sparkle in her eyes, "Keith would look beautiful in it! Sure it may be a bit long, but I can make it work."

"She's a brave, brave woman," Shiro says, as Allura leaves to wake Keith. His words earn him an "amen" from the rest of Voltron.