Sucked into the Ouran High School Host Club

Hi there everyone this is my first time at doing this, just to let you know that is about a girl from England (UK) that has been sucked into a book that she got at a cosplay convention. This girl has white blond hair and with light blue eyes, She is age 16, her real name is Samantha Clarke but her friends call her Sam even the name sounds like a boy’s name but it can be use for both genders (sorry if i offended you) she has no parents nor family because they die when she was 6 months old.
Chapter 1
(Samantha/Sam’s Point of view)

Hi there everyone my name is Samantha but my friends call me Sam, I am age 16 and I live alone with no one because my family died when I was 6 months old and I have live alone for all my life, I was born on the 8th of June 1997.

When I was age 14 I herded around school that something called the Ouran High School Host Club was coming out in town on the 8th of June which is my birthday and i thought to myself what the Host Club was about so i said to myself 'soon as school is finish i will go home and look on the internet and find out what they are'.

When I got home and look up what the Host Club I found a story that someone typed on the internet and is was like the book but I did not have the book at the time but i herded the story from my friends but as I was looking up I sore something about a convention that was about people dressing up and cosplaying as there favourite character or anime and the place was in London so I said “why not... it will give me more information about the Host Club”.

On the 30th of May i went to the convention and I sore loads of people in cool costumes and I was trying to find the stand that had the Host Club, soon looking after 5 hours I found the stand but there was not many people there, to me that was odd i sore lots of people in cosplay but not many people at  the Host Club panel/stand there was about 50 or so people there so i decided to know about then I got in line and waited for my turn so i can ask them.

About 5 mints later it was my turn and before was about to ask my question all of them standed and said “We are leaving now so people that want the book you are going to have to wait till the 8th of June" then I turned and a boy with black hair and brown eyes and glasses said “But not you madam you can have yours know” I was like what the heck happened what was going on I though I was dreaming but he gave me the book and said “Be careful with it, I  was waited for the right person to have it” i was like thank you very much and I went home and though this is good and I can read that the Host Club is about.

---When i got home---

When I got home I unpacked everything I took with me and I ran up stairs to open the book then a bright light was beaming from the book and as I was looking away I got sucked into the book. As soon as I was sucked in it felt like I had all the story of the book in my head and I new it off by heart and when I got sucked in I had nothing with me and it looked like I was in a school at the entrants to the school with no uniform just me normal cloths.

When I got up a lady said at the entrants of the school “Are you all right” handing her hand to me for me to get up and she said “You must be the transfer student” and I said “thank you and I think I am” “Of course you are just playing with you anyway the head wants to see you” said the lady that helped me up. When i was done with the interview with the head i was allowed to keep my own cloths and was allowed to where what I want i was so pleased on what it did.

When class was about to start I was looking for class 2-A I don’t now way they put me in class 2-A but they thought it would be good because I am older then what i looked apparently but the head i was so confused on what all the signs where saying they were all in Japanese and i had no clue what it said because i don’t know any other language.

As I was walking around a lot, someone said “Are you lot madam” I turned around to find a boy with brown hair standing right behind me he was really tall his voice sounded sweet and young like the kid was 12, “Yes i am lost can you help me king sir” I said in a soothing voice “I can help you what are you looking for” said the brown heard boy “I am looking for class 2-A” I said in a carm voice “Just this way by the way what is your name” leading me to the class room “Samantha, Samantha Clarke just call me Sam and yours” “I am Josh, Josh Smith well we here I’ll see you around” “Alright then I see you later in a shouting” voice as he got to the end of the core door.

I turned to the door and opened it slowly and as I came through the door everyone was staring at me in silent’s, when i got to the teacher I gave him a note saying I just transfused here, the teacher said “Well class looks like we just go a transfused student here all the way from England the UK and her name is Samantha and I hope everyone is nice to her and make her feel welcomed to the school” as the teacher was talking I was looking for a place to sit and it was way at the back of the class away from everyone else and I was happy because no one can bother me when i am working.

Later on in the day just before the bell went for break the teacher said “Everyone just before you leave there is a contest going on next week so please people sign up and hope to hear what people sound like soon” after he said that I was trying to find a place so I can do thing like sing because to me I am a really good singer but I am shy to sing in front of everyone that I don’t know, when I was walking around I found a music room that said ‘Music Room 2’ I peaked inside and no one was there so i went in and started singing my favourite song from Krwella and the song is Human and when i was in the room alone i started singing

‘Is anybody there?

Does anybody care what I’m feeling?

I wanna disappear,

So nobody could hear me when I’m screaming,

Cause i could use a hard sometimes,

Yeah  i could use a hand sometimes,

They say pain is an illusion, this is just a brusin,

you are just confused but i am only human, i could use a hand sometimes,

i am only Human’

and as I was just about to start the second part I here’d someone clap and I turned around and 2 boys was standing there and they where twins that had the same colour hair which is a jigger they said “You have an amazing voice” I stood there and said nothing because I was shy the bell went for 3rd lesson and one of them said 'you should come into music room 3' i nodded and soon as the last bell went before lunch i when where the 2 twins told me to go and as soon as i opened the door a lot of rose petals went into my face and when i stepped in 7 boys said “Welcome.”