Chapter 5 The Physical Exams

As the next few day came after the night if the dancing no one wanted a skeach from me so i just went out for a littel was and just hag around in tree so no one would notes me, later as i was going home because the day went so quick Kyoya me new boyfriend and only boyfrined walked with me to my house and was talking about what happen in the club "um Samantha" "just call me Sam" i said so he does not call me that "you do now it is a physical exam tomorrow" i cumpletly for got it was as he was holding my hand and was say how Tamaki wanted the way she was.

As i got home and went to sit on the couch and was going to lessen to the news as i was Kyoya came over and started to hug me as tight as he could so he would never let me go,i just loved him as much as i could because i have no one in my family that loves me because they all died i got up and ran as fast as i could so i could be alone and contain myself as i ran Kyoya was confused and said "Sam whats wrong" i ignored him and ran for my life so no one could find me.

Kyoyas point of view

As Sam ran away from me i tried to catch up with her but she was out of my distance i started to look for her.

After 20 minits of looking for her i could here someone crying in the corner of an alyway i aproched the person slowly and could see it was Sam i ran to her and huged her so she could not be alone she gripped me realy hard so she could not leave and she started to cry into my shirt she was realy upset "you now i am always here for you".

Samathas/Sams point of view

The next day came and it was physical exams and the speakers said "can everyone please repote to the infirmary" and was around was with my friends and was woundering what was happening, as we got to infirmary all the staff said "welcome" all in unison i was realy suprised as we walked in the twins were gone for the hight mesuerments and Haurhi was gone some were i sore Honey and Mori in doctor outfits i was realy confused on what was going on.

As the twins were going for there chest mesurments a strange person wering a doctors outfit ran into me realy hard and i slowly fall onto my bum and the person said "i am so sorry" i nooded as he said it and my arm was realy hurting me so i went to the tolets to se what i could do, as i was in the tolets the strang man that ram into me earlyer said "please dont say a word i am looking for my daughter" he pulled me out of the tolets as i am trying to breack free we went into the speashel boys clinice and he graped Haruhi and said was he said to me but before he could say the last bit Tamaki burst in and did a realy hard kick and all of the started to say what makes the host club Tamaki put his shirt over Haurhi and Kyoya came over to me and asked what was wrong the the man started to say his life story it was all so quick and i could not hear a word they said so i just walked out the room slowly and quietly then i hear all of then shouting.

As all of them shouted i was up in a tree thinking about the mans family and that started to make me cry and someone said "why are you up in that tree crying and holdind your arm" i came down from the tree and ran away so i could carm down but he chased after me and grabed my had and pulled me into him and started to kiss me and he grabed my wast and i grabed his neck so i could bring him into me so i could kiss him back.