Chapter 13

"Stop hurting me. Jimin."

The way she looked, her voice, those words.....

Kept on repeating inside my head.

What did I even do? And why do I concern myself with that girl so much?

I feel so frustrated.

Frustrated at myself for not knowing why she cried and why she said those words to me.

Frustrated for constantly thinking about her all the time.

What is happening to me?

I heave a sigh and hope that her crying face would be removed from my head...

I see my hands and smiled when I recalled how I felt when I wrapped my arms around her, when I pat her back to calm her cries,
When I  embraced her small and frail body...

Something woke up inside of me....

It's

The feeling of wanting to protect her.

I shake my head and bite my lips, what was I even thinking?

This wasn't supposed to happen.

This wasn't my plan in the first place!

Despite how silent the room is I can feel a deadly noise.....

It was my heart beating and shattering.

Beating for her.

For this girl named Lisa.

And shattering

Shattering for him.

For Kim Taehyung.

I never thought that I would betray him, someone like him.

Ever since that day, I saw how he looked at her. I saw how his eyes would follow her every move like she was the only one he can see.

I saw how his eyes would light up whenever someone mentions her name....

I suddenly felt curious...

Who was this girl that made Taehyung fall in love?

Before I knew it, she became a puzzle to me. My eyes would follow her every move. Whenever she moves, or do something I wanted to see more. I wanted to see her smile, her laugh, her eyes that would get big when she feels shy. I wanted to see every piece of her.

Before I knew it, I wanted to complete her. I wanted to be the missing piece in her life.

I cover my face with my hands, everything was supposed to go smoothly.

My plan was to befriend her make her closer to Taehyung and they'll eventually fall in love.

But just like in the clichè movies and dramas, the bestfriend falls in love with the girl and would ruin everything.

Everything is ruined thanks to this stupid heart of mine....

What should I do, now?

I'm  in love with you, Lisa.