Part 2

Your P.O.V.
Work finally was over. I drove back home deciding if I should tell Sasuke about Itachi.

I opened the front door when I was greeted by Sasuke who was cooking in the kitchen.

"Welcome home. I started dinner already if that's alright." Sasuke said.

"Yeah that's fine. Thanks."

"So how was work."

"It was...fine. Where's Aika?" I said. It's best if I don't mention about his brother. It's not important anyway.

"I sent her to her room. She tried to hit another kid for making fun of her today. The school called me. I was gonna call you but I didn't want to distract you." Sasuke said.

"*sigh* I had a feeling this would happen." I said.

"How?"

"I don't know I just did."

"Hm."

"Give her some time she'll be alright." I said.

~the next day~
"Sweetie?"

"Yes mom?"

"Listen if those kids are treating you bad just ignore them." I said.

"Will that stop them though mommy?" Aika asked.

"Well that's how I was raised. One time a kid hit me. I was so hurt I didn't know what to do. After that my dad taught me self defense for a week telling me that if someone hits you you hit them back harder but that's was only for a week before he passed. I still didn't learn enough to hit back or to protect myself but I'll always protect you. Just tell me if anything happens." I said.

"Do you think daddy would teach me how to fight?" Aika asked.

"If you asked I'm sure he would. Your father is a very strong man. Will you be ok?"

"Yeah. Thanks mommy."

"Your welcome now get to class. I love you."

"Love you too. Bye!" She ran inside her classroom with a smile. A smile I haven't seen in awhile.

~at work~
"Good morning beautiful." I hear my boss Itachi say as he enters my office.

"Uh what did you call me?" I asked.

"Did you finish the paperwork I wanted?" He asked ignoring my question.

"Uh yes um here it is." I handed him a packet of papers.

"Thanks love. I'll be back later." He left.

'Huh weird.'

Itachi's P.O.V.
She's just perfect.

She's beautiful, smart, and sweet.

But there was one problem.

The silver band with three single diamonds on top that surrounded her wedding finger was what bothered me the most.

She was already taken by another man.

That's not right. A ring from me should be wrapped around that little (s/c) finger of hers.

And by the looks of pictures on her office desk she has one adorable little girl who at the looks of it is her only daughter.

And her husband just happens to be Sasuke.

My younger brother.

Too bad for you Sasuke.
She won't belong to you for long.

~time skip~
Your P.O.V.
I looked at the clock on the left side of my wall.