Part 10

~a month later~
~in the morning~
Sasuke's P.O.V.
"Look I've waited for one fucking month for you bastards to start a god damn investigation to find my wife! Now why haven't you!" I yelled.

"Look sir just calm down. We promise to start an investigation by the end of this week. There is already a large amount of investigations we've been working on so you will have to be patient." The officer said.

I growled and grabbed the collar of his shirt.

"I don't give a damn you bastard! My wife is out there! Who knows what is happening to her right now!"

Another officer appeared and grabbed my shoulder.

"I suggest you calm down unless you want to stay the night in the slammer." He said.

Fucking bastard.

I tossed the man I was holding on the floor then left.

I went home angry.

Naruto was in the kitchen when I  walked inside my house.

"Hey did they say anything?" Naruto asked.

"No the bastards told us to wait till the end of this week." I said.

"Damn."

"Did you guys find anything?" I asked.

Since the police were taking too long to search for (y/n) me and everyone who knew her went to search our selves. We searched the whole town but we didn't find her.

"We searched the whole town again...nothing came up. Kiba even went door to door asking if anyone has seen her. Shino went to look at (y/n)'s work place but...nothing one has seen her...or Ino." Naruto said.

"Dammit! It's been too long! Where could she be...I just want to see her gain Naruto. Do you think she have ran away? W-was she unhappy here with me?" I fell to the floor on my knees.

Naruto walked over and put a hand on my back.

"Sasuke you know she would never be unhappy with you. She wouldn't run away to leave you and her daughter. We'll find her I promise."

I nodded as tiny tears started at the end of my eyes.

*bam!*

We quickly turned our heads to the door that someone slammed open.

It was Hinata and she was panting really hard.

"Hinata? What's going on?" Naruto asked her.

She put her hands on her knees as she tried to calm herself down.

"S-sasuke *pant* t-they found a-a*pant* females body in t-the canal near the t-town!" She said.

My eyes widened.

N-no it can't be (y/n)'s! It isn't!

Aika was with Ten Ten so the three of us quickly left to the scene where the body was.

'It can't be (y/n)'s...it can't be...'

Your P.O.V.
I woke up in the same bed again. The same bed I've been sleeping on for the past month.

Not alone though.

Of course I wake up to Itachi's light breathing as his arm was held around my waist.

It was always like this.

Every morning and every night. All I see is his face now. The only face I see.

Some nights were good when he doesn't rape me.

I tried to fight him as much as I could but in the end I would just get beat up and bruised.