•Chapter One•

Madelynn's POV

    I ran my fingers through my hair, focusing as much as possible on my work, but it didn't help that miss. Jennie was being a bitch and constantly looking over my shoulder.
"Madelynn, why are you doodling on your paper?"
"I'm sorry ma'am I'm just tired and keep spacing out."
"This isn't the first time this has happened, if it happens again I'm going to have to sent you to the councilor."
    "Fuck this."
    I mumbled under my breath, resisting the urge to punch the bitch in her jaw.
    She just turned on her heel and walked away.
    I rolled my eyes and looked back at my work, I hate calculus. There's too many damn numbers.

•Time skip brought to you by the darkness of my soul•

    "Mom I'm home!" I shouted, I walked into the living room and saw her laying unconscious surrounded by beer bottles.
    "Figures she'd be like this." I said to myself, picking up the bottles and putting them in the recycling and heading up to my room.

Life_sux: hey 😉

Mae_the_depressed_unicorn: hey Tyler

Life_sux: wyd

Mae_the_depressed_unicorn: laying in bed contemplating why I'm alive
U?

Life_sux: basking in my misery like usual

Mae_the_depressed_unicorn: sounds normal 😂

Life_sux: yup 😜

Mae_the_depressed_unicorn: hey Ty I gtg I'll ttyl

Life_sux: k baiiii

    I threw my phone across the room, turned up my radio and got out my blade.
    I rolled up my sleeves and revealed the bright red scars on both of my arms. I closed my eyes and dragged the blade across my skin. I watched the blood drip onto my black bedsheets and went downstairs to get a cigarette.