•Chapter Two•

Daniel's POV

    I walked into the small Calculus classroom, I quickly scanned the room to see if anyone looked at all decent.
    "Class! Attention. This is our new student Daniel Anderson, please treat him like you'd treat any other student. Daniel you can sit anywhere you'd like."
    I walked to the back of the class and heard someone mutter behind me.
    "Emo much." Someone snickered at the remark, but I ignored them.
    "Hey um can I sit here?" I asked, scratching the back of my neck.
    The girl looked up, rolled her eyes, and moved her stuff. "Knock yourself out." She said sarcastically, looking back down at her work.
    She had long wavy chocolate brown hair hazel eyes. I have to admit, she's pretty.
Madelynn's POV

    I watched a boy with black hair walk into the classroom. "Class! Attention. This is our new student Daniel Anderson...." I tuned out the rest until he walked over to my desk.
    "Hey um can I sit here?" He asked, I could tell he was pretty nervous.
    I moved my stuff, "knock yourself out." I said sarcastically, looking back at my work.
    I looked over and saw him quickly glance over at me. I blushed and turned back to my damn calculus work.
    "Hey um I'm sorry if I'm bothering you but what class do you have next?"
    "First period AP English, second period AP History, third period obviously Calculus, fourth period engineering, fifth period Chemistry, sixth period gym, and seventh Latin." I said, mentally checking each class off as I said them.
    "Oh cool we have the same schedule, um do you mind showing me around sometime?" He asked, giving me a lopsided smile.
    "Yeah, I'll show you around school later and after I'll show you around town after, if you want."
    "Won't your parents mind?"
    "My dad's on a business trip and my mom won't care."
    "Oh, okay then... yeah thank you." He ran his hands through his black hair and bit his lip nervously.