A cute, smart...fox?

The bell rang, and you got out of school, shaking with fear. You were feeling scared about your progress report you received from one of your teachers. You looked and saw that you have C's and D's as your grades. "Oh man. I am so busted...!" You thought to yourself​. "What am I gonna tell my parents?" And you also realized​ that you have lots of homework to do. You felt lost and upset. "What am I gonna do?" You asked yourself, tearing up and sniffling. Just then, you heard footsteps, and turned around quickly. You turned and saw a small yellow fox. You stared at its bright blue eyes, and blushed. "What's wrong?" The fox asked. Right when it talked, you blushed more. Its voice sounded cute to you. "N-nothing," you said, nervously. "Are you sure? You look like you're worried." "I'm just...stressed out," you sighed. "I've got bad grades on my progress report, tons of homework, and my teacher said if I don't improve, I gotta go to summer school!" You quickly wiped your tears, and looked away. The fox then walked to you, and slowly placed a hand on your shoulder. "Hey. If you want, maybe I could help," the fox smiled, and wiping your tears. You blushed and your eyes widened. "Really?" You asked. "I'm sure. Now hand it over. Let's see what you got." After a few minutes of writing and teaching later, you finally finished all your homework! "So remember, the formula for finding the area of a circle is pi times radius squared, and the circumference is two times pi times radius," the fox exclaimed. (I'm only putting what I know and what I learned in school.) "Okay, and the number of mol is equal to 6.02 times 10 to the...23rd power?" You asked. "Exactly!" The fox smiled. "You're getting it!" You're eyes widened by how smart the fox was. "Who are you?" You asked, surprised. "Miles Prower," he said, taking out his hand. "But my friends call me Tails because of my two tails." You turned to see his cute little tails swinging back and forth. "And I'm __________," you said. "Sure was a pleasure meeting you," Tails said. "I gotta get going." "Okay," you said. "Oh hey." Tails turned to you before he left. "Thanks for helping me today...," you said. Tails smiled. "You're welcome," he smiled. "If you ever need any help, I'll be around to help you." He then ran off and took to the skies. You stared up at him in surprise. You blushed when you were thinking about him. "He's so...cute," you thought. You then walked the rest of the way home.