Your tell "Tail" heart

The days have passed, and you kept seeing Tails after school. "I can't take it anymore," you thought. "I gotta tell Tails my true feelings." You saw Tails after school again, and he looked at you with a smile. "Hey __________," Tails smiled. "Tails...there's something...I need to tell you...," you said, shyly. "Oh? What is it?" Tails asked. You then reached into your pocket and pulled out a folded piece if paper. You gave it to Tails and he unfolded it. His eyes widened at the paper. It was your report card. Showing all A's! Tails looked up and saw you smile widely and tears slide. "__________?" Tails asked. "Are you okay?" You then wraps your arms around him and kissed him deeply. Tails's eyes widened as you kissed him and his muzzle turned deep red. He then slowly closed his eyes and kissed you back deeply, wrapping his arms around you. Your heart was pounding fast as you were kissing him. You couldn't believe you were finally kissing Tails. It felt so right you wanted more. You broke the kiss and lifted him up. "Tails!" you cried. "You helped me out so much...! And I've never been in love with anyone before...! Not even with a boy or even a fox...!" You sniffed and more tears were streaming down your face. "I need you Tails! But I don't need you for my homework and getting good grades! I will learn! I will learn for you! I'll do anything for you! I LOVE YOU TAILS!" Tails couldn't believe what you were saying. You then saw tears streaming down his muzzle slowly and him smiling at you. He then grabbed your arms and flew up into the sky. You were first scared as you were lifted off the ground, but you kept your eyes on Tails and smiled. Tails smiled back as he lifted you into the clouds and looked in your eyes. When you both stopped, he put his arms around your neck and you wrapped your arms around his waist. "I love you too, __________," he said, happily. He then kissed you again and you kissed back passionately. As you got down to the ground, you hugged Tails tightly. "Want me to take you home?" Tails asked. "Yes please," you said, smiling. You took Tails's hand and you both walked to your house.