One Day Before

warning Natsu has sense in this story.
also i can't write very well so i'm already apologizing.

~•♡•~

"Ahhhh" groaned Natsu, stretching his arms above his head, while still lying in bed.

It was a beautiful, warm, sunny morning. The sky was a jet blue colour with faint soft white clouds swirled around. Birds were singing and rays of sunlight were streaming into a his bedroom through his sheer white curtains.

After 2 hours of laying in bed doing nothing he thought he was forgetting something important, but he was to hungry to think at the moment to think straight.

As he was getting out of bed Happy woke up and was yelling "IT BURNS" shielding his eyes from the sun.

"Morning to u too, I'm going to get some breakfast, come eat when ur not getting blinded!" He chuckled, and left the room.

While Natsu was walking to the kitchen he kept thinking what he could be so forgetful on. Still he couldn't quiet put his finger on it, so he just shrugged it off thinking something will remind him today.

Short time skip - Back at the guild

Normal P.O.V.
Just as Natsu and Happy barely even got one foot inside the guild, Gray stood up and hollered "NATSU! YOU STILL OWE ME 1, 200 JEWELS!!"

"NO, I PAID YOU BACK LAST WEEK!!!" Natsu yelled back impatiently.

Gray and Natsu no surprisingly started making a ruckus, until Mira screamed to stop because they were wreaking the entire guild hall... again. Of course, they couldn't hear a thing so Erza did her thing sharing her pleasantly scary aura with Gray and Natsu, so of course they immediately acted like the best of friends... again.

"Thanks Erza." spoke Mira. "Now Natsu I need to talk to you, in private." Mira ordered Natsu.

He quickly obeyed with his head down like it was his walk of shame, not knowing what this was about. Once they reached the back of the guild, Mira pulled Natsu to the side and started him deeply in the eyes expecting him to say something.

Natsu's P.O.V.
"Wait... is Mira confessing to me?She knows I'm with Luce, she ships us for gods sake, SHE MADE OUR SHIP NAME FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, what do I say? I don't want to break her heart, and Elfman will kill me having to turn her down. Oh jeez, what do I do?" Natsu was frantically thinking, with sweat drops coming down like a waterfall.

Then Mira began to speak quietly and softly "Natsu..."