I'll Love You Till...

Lucy's p.o.v.

I woke up to a beautiful day once again, I was admiring the ocean view from my bedroom window that I had when my eyes started drifted towards my calendar reminding me of Natsu and I's 5 month anniversary today!
"Shit! I completely forgot!" I scrambled to my feet and did my hair and got dressed as fast as I possible could. I ran to a corner store and bought a card and put some jewels in the envelope so he had enough money for extra food for himself and Happy.

Right after, I went to the guild and had the card and envelope in my hand, because I knew Natsu had slept in so he wouldn't be here yet.
So, I went to a table and wrote in the card. I must've been waiting for at least a couple hours for Natsu, counting the seconds staring at the clock.

"LUCE!!" Natsu yells sprinting leaving a dust trail behind him (even though he was indoors🌚) panting as if he just ran to Blue Pegasus and back.

I noticed he had flowers behind him, and also Mira was watching us... very intensely... with binoculars...

"Wow, you actually remembered!"

"Hehehe... actually Mira reminded me!"

I noticed Mira slap her forehead out of the corner of my eye. "Can she hear us?" I wondered.

"Anyways, here!" He handed me a beautiful bouquet of roses that must've cost a fortune. "I'll love you until the last one falls." He said sincerely while blushing like crazy and trying to avoid eye contact.

Once I handed him my gift we hugged, nothing else because Mira was being a stalker and was watching and listening to everything we did together.

Time skip - a few weeks later

(Levy's at Lucys place rn)

"Awe, all the roses Natsu gave me are dead" I said with a big frown.
Just as I was throwing them out, I noticed that there was one rose that wasn't dead.
"Hey Levy, there's a fake rose in here."

"What? Are you serious? I never would've thought Natsu wouldn've been that much of a cheapskate. I can't believe he put a fake rose in there, what was he thinking??" Levy kept ranting while I kept staring at the fake rose.

"I'll love you until the last one falls." I remembered, and smiled.