Abuse hate and what i thought would be death

Y/n's pov
I was lying on the ground wait no I'm not on the ground I'm being held up by something or someone I can't see that much my vision is blurred with tears and I can't remember much either. All I remember is getting home late from school or maybe the market I don't really know then my mom came out of her room with a whip and my dad with a blade of some sort. After that I remember pain lots of pain the I fainted maybe from the pain of it could have been from blood lose I don't really know. I do know it was at the fault of my parents and that if I tried to tell anyone it would just get worse maybe this is what my life is meant to be. Just as I close my eyes I hear my dad start yelling."y/n what the hell are you doing get down here now"I open my eyes again and sure enough I was in my room in the attic but how I thought I remember being floating or something close to it I decided to drop it and walk over to my dad. Bad decision he hit me again and told me to get ready for school I ran up stairs and put my hair so it covered one eye mainly because there was a giant scare over it then I slipped on my f/c tank top a pair of jeans and my black jacket so I was ready for school then u ran out of the house so my parents couldn't hurt me again or do I thought.

(Time skip)

As I walked in the door my parents pushed me to the ground and dragged me down the stairs I tried so hard to get up but I couldn't my parents slit my wrists and I was now covered in blood then my dad tied something around my neck he was choking he with rope I stoped struggling and fell limp I'm guessing at this point my dad thought I was dead because he let go of the rope and him and my mom walked up stairs. When they had left I slowly got up and fell I crawled to the window in lifted my self up I climbed out the window and crawled away from that torturous house then everything went black

Natsu's pov

I was walking down the streets if (where ever you live) when I noticed a girl she had h/l h/c hair and beautiful e/c eyes that shined but she had a giant scare across one of them I walked over to her and she seemed in well then I looked at her closer she was covered in blood but I could tell she was alive I pick her up carefully bride style and took her back to the guild it was a long horrible train ride but I had to get back there she needed some help and u didn't really know where Else to go. When I got to the guild every one was shocked to see this girl in my arms "Wendy get her to the infirmary" I yelled that's when one guild member spoke " why she seems fine" Wendy quickly rushed over and stud in silence then she grabbed the girl and ran to the infirmary she did her best to heal the girl but lots of scares were left because of how deep the cuts were. After about two hours she started to walk up when she saw she was in an infirmary she looked at me and whispered a small thank you that was barely audible and I gave a small smile I think she is going to like it here.

Authors note
So what do u think should I continue with this book or should I just leave it here and forget about it tell me what u think and maybe there will be a new charter in the future.