Just what I wanted

Y/n pov
He hugged me. I was pulled into his chest as his grip tightened. I never wanted him to let me go. But natsu wasn't my boyfriend gray was. I wanted to lay in his arms forever but I was pulled away by my boyfriend. " look what you did natsu you made her cry" natsu was shocked and I was trying to get away from grays grip. He held onto my waist as I struggled I didn't want to be with him.

(No offence to gray but this is a natsu x reader so sorry and also don't get mad if your someone who loves gray)

Finally I escaped his arms and ran behind natsu. Gray looked to me and I saw nothing. There was no pain in his eyes or sadness he just sat there. " y/n get over here" he barked I just shoke my head no and hid behind natsu " so you do love him" he said " I don't care you were just a part of my plan" "w-what plan do you m-mean" " I was just using you to make natsu jealous" he laughed out " ha why would eny one ever love you" a tear slid down my face and I stood up. My head was down with my bangs covering my eyes. I slowly walked towards gray. When I was right in front of him I bent down to his ear and whispered. " I wouldn't mess with me I have more power than you can imagine " I then chuckled evilly walking away. We I got out side I slide down the wall of the guild and sat there. Soon the guild door opened and natsu walked out. " hey y/n can we talk" " I'm sure" " I just wanted to say I'm sorry " he said as he sat beside me " for what". " for every thing I left after kissing you and said nothing then I call you mine and make you cry" " I wasn't crying because of you it was just because you actually cared." He smiled at me and hugged me again and I snuggled into his chest. " I love you y/n" " I love you too natsu" in the distance I could hear happy.

Happy pov
" I love you y/n" " I love you too natsu". Once I heard them say that I yelled " he llllliiiikkkkeeeessss her" and then flew back to me and natsu's house

Y/n pov

" bye natsu" I yell as I hop on the train heading for sabertooth " bye y/n see you soon" after all the craziness natsu asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes so I think I will be seeing him more often and I can't wait hehehe.

Sorry I know it's sort but I don't know what to write I'm out of ideas please comment and give me some ideas thanks bye.