Auditions and Studying

{Gajeel's point of view:}

"Come on Salamander, I'm not going to
constantly be late to school like we was last year, just because I constantly had to wait for you to get ready." I shouted. I always got stuck in detentions as it was in school, but I didn't want to constantly be in detentions with Salamander again just because he made me late. And my Dad would never let me just walk to school without him.
"I'll be down in just a second!" Natsu replied back annoyed.
"Please Natsu, I don't want to be late either, and we still have to give Cobra his breakfast, like we said we were going to do!" Wendy pleaded. Wendy never got in any trouble in school she hated it when she ever got in trouble so she'd be worried about that as well. Finally the idiot came downstairs and we all headed off to school, but not before visiting Cobra first. I didn't really have an opinion on the guy to be honest, I didn't know him all to well, but I heard when the kid and Salamander first found him he was drunk. He seems to be good friends with Wendy, so as long as he doesn't hurt her, I couldn't really care less about him.
"Here you go Cobra!" Wendy said happily, as she handed him a breakfast bar and four pieces of toast she had in a little plastic bag.
"Thanks kid, shouldn't you all be going to school?" Cobra asked confused.
"Yeah we are, that's why we can't stay for long, come on you two." I said to both Natsu and Wendy.
"See you around Cobra." Natsu exclaimed waving, as Wendy also said bye.

As soon as we arrived at school, it wouldn't be long before the bell went off and I had to go to Science class. I hated Science, I really struggled with it, especially considering that I knew we were getting a new science teacher and apparently she was really strict. I walked over to Juvia who was standing outside the classroom with the other classmates. Juvia had been my best friend for a while now, and we were in many of the same classes. Her crush on Gray could be annoying at times, but she's still my friend, she's like a sister really. She'd also always talk in third person, but the girl can speak how she wants to.
"Hello Gajeel, how are you?" Juvia asked kindly.
"I'm pretty good considering I'm going to be apart of fairy tails band. You?" I replied.
"Juvia's okay except for the fact that Gray didn't see the love note Juvia slipped into his locker." Juvia whined. I rolled my eyes at this. Honestly I didn't get love, in my opinion it's pretty stupid, and relationships just get in the way of everything and you have to put so much commitment into everything.
I turned around to see are teacher open the door to are classroom.
"Stand at the back of the classroom please." The teacher ordered. She seemed to be an old woman who surprisingly had pink hair.

"I've seated you in a boy,girl seating plan, and you will remain in those seats. I hate kids who don't behave. I don't like people in general so don't get on my nerves." If she didn't like kids or anyone for that matter, then she's an idiot for picking a job like this.
"On the back row starting from that seat there is:Mira,Elfman,Max,Laki, Droy,Cana,Jet,Levy and Gajeel." The woman exclaimed, and I sat down onto my seat. I was sitting next to Levy, she sits on the table I sit on at lunch,but I never talked to her. In fact the table is full of Natsu and his friends, and I only sit there because somehow Juvia managed to convince me to. I do feel bad that she has to put up with Jet and Droy though, there annoying, and I heard she's really smart, so it must be annoying having to hang out with dumb idiots like Jet and Droy.
"My name is Miss Porlyusica, but if you must you can just refer me as miss, today we're going to learn about Ionic bonding, so get out your books, write the date down, and the title is Ionic bonding." The teacher repeated as she wrote the date and title on the board.
"Ionic bonding..?" I muttered to myself confused.
"Don't you remember what it is? We learnt it last year." Levy said next to me, surprised I couldn't remember.
"Look shrimp,unlike you I'm not smart, so no I don't remember." I replied teasingly. That's another nickname for someone.
"Well ionic bonding is when two elements take or give an electron, so they can get a full stable outer shell."
(An:I don't know if that's right I'm terrible at science but it sounds smart so I'm just going to go with it😂)
"Also why are you calling me shrimp?" Levy said clearly annoyed.
"Well your a bit of a shorty, and I tend to try and have nicknames for everyone." I joked, as she pouted in annoyance, turning away embarrassed. Maybe sitting next to Levy wasn't going to be so bad, after all she's already so fun to tease, and I wasn't sure why but as stupid as it sounds considering it's me, but I wanted to become friends with her.