"August's Phone"📱

"Gwen had placed her phone on the nightstand above her bed, she was so exhausted that she forgot to take a shower as she usually did before she went to bed. Suddenly the I Phone's vibration wakes her up. As she wakes, memories of the park and her little encounter with August Alsina came back to her. She kept replaying how mean she was to him. She wished she could tell him she was so sorry and didn't mean to be a douchebag, but it was still too late. The phone's vibration jolts her out of her thoughts.
As she picks up the phone, she discovers it isn't hers. Her I phone which was golden with a ruby red encrusted heart was now replaced with a white I phone which had an emerald green encrusted hexagon on the back.
"Ugh! Oh no! This is August's phone!, What in God's green earth am i doing with it? He's probably looking for it, what if he finds it with me? What will I say after embarrassing him at the park today... All these thoughts flew through Gwen's mind when the opened door snapped her out of it.
"Gwendolyn, baby are you awake? Kathryn asks while holding a tray of food for her. She deeply regretted her actions towards her daughter. She herself as an individual never liked music and really due to her hatred for it, she never really wanted to encourage Gwen to choose a career in music.
"Come in mother"she says dropping the phone she was holding in her hands on the nightstand.
Yeah mother, I'm fine and I'm sorry for whatever happened earlier Gwen says holding out her hand and collecting the tray.
" It's okay sweetie, love you, now eat your dinner I'll soon be back slight last minute emergency at the office"
Alright mom. Come back soon! She calls. "Oh and honey, she called
Yes mom?
There's a new neighbor that just moved in, do show him around the area"she says smiling. Sure thing mom. She starts to eat and immediately gets out some light clothing an heads to the shower in preparation to meet the new neighbor.