05

Grayson's POV
It's been now two days since we're here and my parents are now gone with Cameron.

Ethan was in our room and i was in the living room.

Me: I'm coming

I walk upstairs and saw him on his phone.

I close the door and "jump" on him and he jump a little in surprise.

Me- hey sexy.

E- hey!

I passed my hand through his hair and look deeply in his eyes. How could i had get so lucky to have him. He was so beautiful and precious and adorable and sexy.

I kissed is soft lips and he took the hem of my shirt before passing it over my head. His hands travel to my chest and abs area and he smile.

"You're so beautiful Gray" he looked up at me.

"You not so bad yourself" i giggle and kiss his lips before kissing his neck. He let out a small moan. Just this little sexy sound coming from his mouth made me crazy. He was so vulnerable under my touch.

"Gray..." he moan "just fuck me already"

I look at him and his eyes were dark and full with lust. I nod slowly and unbuttoned his pants.

"It's gonna be painful at first but you just need to relax and concentrate on breathing and i can assure you that you're gonna like it." I slide his pants to his ankles and threw them on the floor. "lay on your back" i order.

He did as i said and i went in the bathroom to grab the bottle of lube. "Since when do we have lube?" He ask, giggling.

I smile "i bought it when we went to the mall last week. I thought we would probably need it one day" i winked.

"Well today is the day" He lifted himself on his forearms to be able to look at me properly. I unbuttoned my pants and slide them down at the same time as my boxers as he took of his shirt, revealing his stunning body that i could never get enough of.

"I still can get over the fact that you're dick is so big" he looked at me with his sexy look. I laugh.

I got on the bed and put the bottle of lube beside us. I took his hips and pulled him closer to me. I coated my fingers with lube and put some on his entrance. "I'm just gonna prepare you before because i don't think i would be able to accept the fact that i hurt you."

He smile and pulled me close to him. So close i could feel his minty breath against my face. "I love you" he speak up.

I look deeply in his eyes. "I love you more". Our lips pressed together for a warm and loving kiss. I stop kissing him, breathless and i entered slowly two fingers inside of him.

I look at him to make sure he was doing fine. "Does it hurts?" I ask,

"No..." he moan. I nodded and insert my fingers deeper, feeling something. It was his prostate. "Oh! What was that?" He ask.

"It was your prostate. Does it feels good?" I touched it again. His head went back in pleasure.

"Y-yes" He groaned. I smile, proud of myself. I continue to prepare him until i felt like he would be okay.