The extremely weird story

Once apon a time,

There was a place where people where born in. It had no name, nor a location. But it somehow existed, perhaps with magic?

So the process goes like this.......

Firstly, a worker finds a special chamber, not like any other. Even the smallest scratch made a difference, or mabye a small dent on it. But the door has a special lock.

It requires persuasion, but each lock had a unique type of persuaaion. After that, the chamber opens, with a swift wind blowing through.

Then the worker enters, but he must take a shovel. Now that shovel comes in different sizes, from small to big, from thick to thin and an endless amount of combinations.

Now back to where we were, oh yes! The chamber comes in many different types, e.g: wrinkly walls, wet, thick, clean and many more.

Then the worker goes to the digging site and starts digging, until he has hit the water pump! Then water goes everywhere.

Unless, the pump has protection, which contains the water, but sometimes the protectiln isn't enough to stop the water.

After the water goes out and settles in the dirt, the worker has to wait for months to grow another worker

The End

I only put this up because it was a dare so if you get angry because of this story then don't get angry at me get angry at my friend Omran.

TheRandomE out