Prefrence 6- first kiss

Just so you know in these prefrences the characters are a bit older than they are in the movie and book.

J A C K- you was out hunting with jack, you was trying to catch the pig that you saw the other day, when you heard the squeaking Jack bolted towards and pouncing onto it, only to find he hasn't caught nothing, he got up and stomped his foot angrily against the ground, he couldn't help but laugh, "maybe next time darling." You didn't noticed what you said until it left your mouth, a light blushed formed on your face, "sorry uhh". You covered your faced attempting to hide, but Jack moved your hands out of the way and placed his chapped lips against yours, it was deep and passionate.
R A L P H- you and Ralph was on a walk through the woods, you was too deep in conversation to notice the ledge until Ralph fell down tumbling until he hit the ground, you screamed his name and ran after you, you was confused to see him laugh, "I guess I can't stop falling for you (y/n)" (cheesy xD) Ralph placed his lips on yours, you moved in sync and fit perfectly like it was meant to be, it was sweet and short but all great things come to an end, besides you have to breath, "your so cliche Ralph."
S I M O N- you were comforting Simon after roger killed his pet, he was so dearly attached to it and it devastated him when it died, it was his only friend on this island after the pilot disappeared, you wanted to make him happy and you couldn't bare seeing him like this, before you knew it you and Simon were kissing softly, he smiled into the kiss and you both parted "thank you (y/n) for being here for me".
R O G E R- you were helping Ralph and Simon build shelters you all were in deep conversation, that you didn't notice Roger angrily walk towards you once again, before you could do anything you was pulled away from the others by roger, "P-put me down R-Roger!" You shouted trying to escape his tight grip, "I told you not to go near them." He replied, "I was only helping, I can't just sit around like a useless thing!" I said completely annoyed, "you could of came hunting with me." "well you never asked me". You could tell he didn't because the thing he did next surprised you, he placed his chapped lips against yours roughly, the kiss was full of hunger and lust and lasted what seemed like forever, you were both panting and out of breath, Roger had a stern expression on, "your mine and only mine."