Roger imagine ||1||

Y/N was picking flowers in the meadow, planing to make a beautiful flower crown, Y/N picked all kinds of colourful flowers, from Daisies to roses and a few violets, once Y/N was finished with her creation, she placed it on her head and twirled around satisfied with how it turned out.

All of a sudden a loud trumpet noise went off, signalling a assembly, you carefully run down the mountain and towards the beach trying not to trip on lose rocks on the way down, when you got to the bottom you saw a small circle of boys engaging in small conversations between themselves.

When Ralph saw you he blew the conch once again trying to get everyone to quiet down before he began to talk, "we're on an island, with no adults and no food or shelter, we're on our own now, and we must work together". He said looking towards each individual, "we must assign jobs, hunters and builders." He said "are you the chief sir?" A small kid question, "Jack's the oldest, he should be chief." Another kid replies, "but Ralph's the Colonel." Said another kid, earning a load of agrees, "I guess you've win the vote chief". Said Jack.

"We must assign jobs, Jack and his choir shall be hunters while the rest of us shall build shelters and find food, and Y/N will look after the younger children as the can not be on there own." I was angered by this, I wanted to be a hunter or find fruit or even build shelters but I'm giving the job to look after the kids just because I a girl? That's fucked up.

Once the meeting was over all the boy began there jobs Jack and his choir began hunting for animals while Ralph and the others build shelters, I didn't notice until now that roger has not yet followed after Jack and the others, which confused me, I turned around and started heading away from the palm tree and towards the littleuns, I felt someone glaring at me but I thought nothing of this and carried on playing with the kids.